Class of 2019 - C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to be an optimistic fan but even I am concerned about the possibility of relying on Sidibe and Marek at the 5.

With good reason in Sidibe's case.

BUT, if he does bounce back then we'll be more solid at the 5 than it appears today.

I fully acknowledge that the health issue with him is a big question mark at this point.

If we land Edwards then my hope is that either Edwards or JBA can have a freshman year similar to Baye Keita. One can hope right?

Really not sure what they see in this kid.

Well far from a talent evaluator but from what I can see is a kid that can actually jump and is quick to reload and jump again. Not to mention someone that can catch a basketball. Not sure if anyone witnessed how long it took a 7 foot guy to load up and dunk a basketball the last two years but it was quite amazing...if he was able to even catch the ball.

Do you think this is smart or would you rather get a grad transfer?

I personally think a grad transfer is a better get just because of the limited number of scholarships that will be available for the 2020 class. Depending on early NBA entries and transfers (+ buddy going off scholie which is a debate unto itself) we might only have one 2020 scholarship available.

I personally think a grad transfer is a better get just because of the limited number of scholarships that will be available for the 2020 class. Depending on early NBA entries and transfers (+ buddy going off scholie which is a debate unto itself) we might only have one 2020 scholarship available.
Agreed and it gives us a proven big man for 1 year!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom