Class of 2016 - C Omer Yurtseven (Turkey) Transfer from NC State to Georgetown | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 C Omer Yurtseven (Turkey) Transfer from NC State to Georgetown

If we are going to add a guy who can be a difference maker next year, Yurtseven is the guy.

Thompson, White, etc won't help us until 2017.

I feel like this is all an elaborate troll against Syracuse fans. I doubt Omer Yurtseven is even a real person.
Omer Yurtseven... hmmm:

Rumors
Even
Yet

I think you're on to something.

IMO I feel Yurt will commit to the cuse. Only issue is will he ever suit up. Will it be a Winford Walton or a Carmelo Anthony?

IMO I feel Yurt will commit to the cuse. Only issue is will he ever suit up. Will it be a Winford Walton or a Carmelo Anthony?
Carmelo Is in a league by himself
But Winford Walton is a good comparison to the negative possibility.

I'm thinking He is halfway in between Fab Melo and Carmelo

IF he comes to Syracuse he will suit up No doubt in my mind. But I love the confidence of his committing this week.

Carmelo Is in a league by himself
But Winford Walton is a good comparison to the negative possibility.

I'm thinking He is halfway in between Fab Melo and Carmelo

He may be better than Carmelo. This is no shot at Carmelo. I think highly of this guy and I think if he suits up. Watch out. He could be top 5 college basketball player of all time

He may be better than Carmelo. This is no shot at Carmelo. I think highly of this guy and I think if he suits up. Watch out. He could be top 5 college basketball player of all time

What?! I now hear echoes of John McEnroe shouting a reply to you.

Am I being punked?!??

I didn't pay to much attention to this kid as the story seems so outlandish in today's day and age. He showed up uninvited to the melo center. We are now the leader of the best talented center in history of man kind

Sid finch lives on. How is this possible.

Danny manning is not in the same league as him. I am talking better than Tim Duncan. Patrick Ewing. Eric

I highly respect your opinion, but am skeptical because nothing THIS good ever happens to us. I keep thinking there's a catch somewhere involved.

Last edited:
Danny manning is not in the same league as him. I am talking better than Tim Duncan. Patrick Ewing. Eric

On second thought, THIS one is maybe more ludicrous. Why not bring up Alcindor, Olajuwon, Walton and Pistol Pete while you're at it? I get it, you're trolling us, right?

Good one, dude.

Am I being punked?!??

I didn't pay to much attention to this kid as the story seems so outlandish in today's day and age. He showed up uninvited to the melo center. We are now the leader of the best talented center in history of man kind

Sid finch lives on. How is this possible.
I'll take Wilt Chamberlain every time out. Wilt played the way he was needed i.e. scorer,rebounder and assists.

Wait so is Omer actually a realistic option? Totally been out of the loop on this! Could we get this kid?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom