Class of 2022 - C Peter Carey (MA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Peter Carey (MA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping this up in the hope that there's some real and substantial progress that someone can document.

Bumping this up in the hope that there's some real and substantial progress that someone can document.
What is it exactly that you are looking for?

What is it exactly that you are looking for?
I'd be happy with one tenth of the coverage we get of Taylor, Mintz, Brown or Bunch. Just want to know he still plays basketball.

That boy needs to beef up with some southern cooking! Dang he don't look physically ready for this year...then again neither did BMK his frosh year but he still contributed.

He's skinny but athletic.
He's far from instinctive in his moves. You can almost smell the wood burning as he thinks hard about what he's doing next... He needs a lot of work before he'll be able to score in the ACC

He dunks well though, and of he can avoid fouling in the center of the zone he might get a few minutes. Probably not this year, I would guess.

Peter Carey is in the building...
This video is from Sy's IG stories, so it will disappear later today.
1654009087384.jpeg

Maybe. More likely, it takes him a year or so to get acclimated and actualize the potential. But I think a lot of posters are going to be surprised by his capabilities / versatility.
I hope you're right... I see a lot of awkwardness when he's playing by himself. I can't imagine how awkward he's going to look when somebody is pushing on him and he's trying to play. I think he's more than a year away and hope they can redshirt him to get a free of his after development years. I know it's not a thing these days, but I don't think he's going to play much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom