Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

This is exactly right. Simply put, the "jeng" pronunciation is correcto mundo, as the Fonz would say, but there is a slight hint of Z in the beginning. You have to roll the tongue when you start saying, "Jeng." It's not a "juh" sound at the beginning...I think I'd roll with Zjang, to be more accurate.:p Think of sort of a French pronunciation, minus the white flag attitude. Moustapha surrenders to NO ONE!:cool:
I must like any post that mentions The Fonz or Happy Days well played sir well played

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 5m5 minutes ago
Moustapha Diagne (Syracuse) and Matt Zignorski (Fordham) will both sign their NLIs Wednesday Nov. 12 at @PopeJohnBball

One more day!

I'm excited for the closing to begin. I wonder if at some point in his career JB got or gave this speech? Coffee's for closers! (warning, part of an epic, profanity-laced monologue whom many say was/is oscar-worthy. Let me know if this violates TOS, which was not my intent, at least in this particular case. I'm trying to learn to be more of a team player rather than just showboating on the fast break).

Great news! Thanks, Hulk.

Tee, I know youve seen GGGR. I just have been waiting to hear that he has signed on the line that was dotted. Think of how many times in Albany you came close to that point, but still had to close. For the love of goodness, someone please tell me we've closed him! Do I sound like a fiend?

Moustapha Diagne ‏@Tapha35 12m
It's Official I'm An Orange Man, It's A Blessing &Honor To Play For Coach Beoheim &Syracuse &I wanna Make The Most Of His Opportunity
Not the first to butcher the spelling of a HOF coach but at least he knows he is an Orange Man. Enough said.

Last edited:
Followed the Diagne video down the rabbit hole. These videos are like manna. Very cool to see Red and Hop offering insights into next year's class.

I've never been on here when down the rabbit hole or my postings may be more bizarre than they already sometimes are. I did enjoy the coaches speaking about each of the 2015 class members. Thanks OrangeXtreme.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, I have to say I am very impressed with his low post moves. How he is only a 4 star; O' well :noidea:.

images

Last edited: