Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

Highlights of Pope John's scrimmage with Roselle Catholic.
Please mind the Isaiah Fredo highlights. It's not like decaf, where I can just magically take it out. :eek:
But let's get to the point, hah? Diagne has a thunderous putback dunk, fairly emphatic rejection and others.

Highlights of Pope John's scrimmage with Roselle Catholic.
Please mind the Isaiah Fredo highlights. It's not like decaf, where I can just magically take it out. :eek:
But let's get to the point, hah? Diagne has a thunderous putback dunk, fairly emphatic rejection and others.
Can't even front, Briscoe was getting busy in those highlights.

Captain, on a tee fest...feelin the flow!

I figured you'd notice the bevy when you logged on! You can say I was on fire, and was auditioning to be your protege, your Tonto so that you dont have to do it alone. However, I have doubts I can stay positive as you that often! I can be downright morose at times.

I figured you'd notice the bevy when you logged on! You can say I was on fire, and was auditioning to be your protege, your Tonto so that you dont have to do it alone. However, I have doubts I can stay positive as you that often! I can be downright morose at times.
Nah, I have faith in you...you bring a spark to this place and you know this, my bro.
:)

Nah, I have faith in you...you bring a spark to this place and you know this, my bro.
:)

Thanks man! I know some people here are into being a fireball or something, but I am the fire STARTER, a revolutionary at times. I hope not to be cut down in a hail of gunfire, even if it is just on here and textual, but I do take risks and don't mail it in. But you Tee, are the wind beneath my wings. Don't worry, I'll pick the first song instead of that one, otherwise I may need the Bad Santa clip as a disclaimer again. ;)

Folks, it's Christmas time, bear with our spirit!

Thanks man! I know some people here are into being a fireball or something, but I am the fire STARTER, a revolutionary at times. I hope not to be cut down in a hail of gunfire, even if it is just on here and textual, but I do take risks and don't mail it in. But you Tee, are the wind beneath my wings. Don't worry, I'll pick the first song instead of that one, otherwise I may need the Bad Santa clip as a disclaimer again. ;)

Folks, it's Christmas time, bear with our spirit!
Just so long as you leave Bette Midler out of this, I'm your guy.
Bette_Midler.jpg

Just so long as you leave Bette Midler out of this, I'm your guy.
Bette_Midler.jpg

Ok, I found a compromise. Remember all my talk of MC Hammer and Levert when we were playing Michigan? Well I found a version with 2 Leverts, one of which MC Hammer called to ask "have you seen her?".

Back on topic, I wonder if Diagne and Bryant would be singing this to each other next season?

Briscoes strength to the rim was impressive there. He is a little billy edelin like around the hoop. One thing i dont like is where his release on his jumper is. Brings it at his shoulder vs up higher. Counters well with a quick release though. What a bull using the dribble drive though. Hes built like triche was.

My uncle is the head Coach at Tampa Prep, on the other side of the bracket and will play Diagne if they both win . He has a pretty special player himself, Juwan Durham, who is a top 20 player in 2016 and 6'9" PF. Fun fact, My uncle was Andrew Kouwe's coach at Tampa Prep, former Cuse walk on from 2000-2004, he roomed with Warrick and was on the NC team.

My uncle is the head Coach at Tampa Prep, on the other side of the bracket and will play Diagne if they both win . He has a pretty special player himself, Juwan Durham, who is a top 20 player in 2016 and 6'9" PF. Fun fact, My uncle was Andrew Kouwe's coach at Tampa Prep, former Cuse walk on from 2000-2004, he roomed with Warrick and was on the NC team.
Very fun fact!
Chip. Chip Chip.
1905606_display_image.jpg

Big next few days for Moustapha and Pope John. Tonight is I believe the final of the Battle of Villages tourney in Florida where they hook up with Tampa Prep. On 1/2, the tough road continues as they host Gill St. Bernard's and Mr. Battle, although Tyus might still be coming off a minor injury. At first, I thought they would have a cake walk going into league play, but still have to face St. Benedict's Prep, Linden and RC.
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/school/sparta-pope-john/boysbasketball/schedule/