Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

I'm entitled to have an opinion. And to believe what i read/and who i listen too.

Before this get's locked, how would one contact you for a couple of cold tall ones at Applebees or any other chained restaurant? I know you always look for value, I'd be willing to pay for your drinks all night. I'm intrigued to have some beers and talk Cuse Hoops with you in person.

I'm 100% serious.

Before this get's locked, how would one contact you for a couple of cold tall ones at Applebees or any other chained restaurant? I know you always look for value, I'd be willing to pay for your drinks all night. I'm intrigued to have some beers and talk Cuse Hoops with you in person.

I'm 100% serious.
Man date.

You two in the same vicinity drinking sounds like a case study.

Last edited:
I don't think it was Anthony or Tiki's GPA he was talking about...

tumblr_m91bkqmD6e1rrpw9k.gif

For what it's worth, the Twitter-verse worm has turned and the majority of "voices" out there following the Diagne rumors seem to think he's going to qualify.

I hope it's all settled soon. Between Battle and this ominous threat, it's like Heaven and Hell, Oh Yeah.;)

Well i really hope the kid gets on campus for his benefit and ours. Given the horrors his family has endured he deserves a shot to create a future for himself.

This is also one thing that is awful about the NCAA - you have a kid trying to take advantage of an opportunity. A kid who needs this chance to open doors for him to make something of himself. Standards get in the way of situations where there really is a benefit for the kid. Im greedy in thinking SU is the only one to provide that but in all honesty we offer a damn good shot given our history with players like baye. Instead we land in this twilight zone scenario once again with question marks. There should be a lot more support for guys like tapha in NCAA policy.

Yet they are about academics and profits and oh wait just kidding we arent and thats your problem we just are going to make you follow standards that our charter isnt about...

The world is filled with kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's heaven and hell.
My heart is black, and my lips are cold Cities on flame with rock and roll
Three thousand guitars they seem to cry My ears will melt, and then my eyes

Not sure why you're quoting BOC...Black & Blue Tour reference maybe?

Oh man. I was making a unibro joke sorry for the confusion.

Looks like Jeke cleared it up for me already.
He did and I felt ashamed I didn't pick it up the first time.

Well i really hope the kid gets on campus for his benefit and ours. Given the horrors his family has endured he deserves a shot to create a future for himself.

This is also one thing that is awful about the NCAA - you have a kid trying to take advantage of an opportunity. A kid who needs this chance to open doors for him to make something of himself. Standards get in the way of situations where there really is a benefit for the kid. Im greedy in thinking SU is the only one to provide that but in all honesty we offer a damn good shot given our history with players like baye. Instead we land in this twilight zone scenario once again with question marks. There should be a lot more support for guys like tapha in NCAA policy.

Yet they are about academics and profits and oh wait just kidding we arent and thats your problem we just are going to make you follow standards that our charter isnt about...
The duplicity is shameful: the NCAA turns it's back on massive academic fraud at schools with lucrative TV deals (the "wheelhouse" excuse), but deliberately makes life miserable for kids from TW countries like Nigeria and Senegal trying to pursue their dreams in the US.

The duplicity is shameful: the NCAA turns it's back on massive academic fraud at schools with lucrative TV deals (the "wheelhouse" excuse), but deliberately makes life miserable for kids from TW countries like Nigeria and Senegal trying to pursue their dreams in the US.

Great post.

I think he might but I believe there is still a hurdle.
Notice his tweet promises he'll be there for "fall semester". There's definitely something up here ... or he'd be on campus taking summer courses. My guess is a clearance issue (good ole' NCAA again).

Notice his tweet promises he'll be there for "fall semester". There's definitely something up here ... or he'd be on campus taking summer courses. My guess is a clearance issue (good ole' NCAA again).
He is visiting his family for the first time in years in Senegal.

He is visiting his family for the first time in years in Senegal.
Ok, thank you. Link? I missed this in the last few pages of this thread (and Jone's).

Last edited:

What tweet? I don't see anything on Diagne's Twitter.

Suddenly a shot rang out.