Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

Yes, I've evolved. I'm now almost walking upright.:eek: I disagree when I disagree. Some folks disagree TO disagree. See that train wreck Public Service Announcement thread. :bat::eat popcorn::vomit:
I didn't see nothin. Nothin. ;)
Not everyone is going to like this but I would rather be honest. I know temery's job is tough and I appreciate it. Aside from that, I don't really care what a UConn forum thinks of us. Just bothers me when they troll here. There? Well, my curious eyes should have known better. temery's beyond ok in my book as he hooks this place up. You're not a troll if you are pro your team on your site and hate the bitter rival on your site. Just how I feel and love to all my bros. That was ugly stuff and went too far, so squash it!

He was probably blasting this song .
Crean_Jeopardy.jpg

iommi said:
I am optimistic we can take both Killer B's. But my question is timing. Battle wants to make a verbal commitment soon...so let's just say he gives us a verbal commit during his visit later this month. If Bryant signs his LOI after that, how can we GUARANTEE Battle a scholarship? Heck, I think it will work out but I'm not sure how JB is guaranteeing Battle a scholarship right now. We don't think Chino is leaving soon... I just wish there was a little more clarity.

There's not going to be clarity for some time.

Cooney and G leave next year.

McCullough may very well leave.

Coleman could leave for a several reasons.

The staff has gone over the possibilities. They're confident the numbers will work out.

There's not going to be clarity for some time.

Cooney and G leave next year.

McCullough may very well leave.

Coleman could leave for a several reasons.

The staff has gone over the possibilities. They're confident the numbers will work out.

The point I've made repeatedly is if there isn't going to be clarity for some time, how does that jive with Battle wanting to make a decision soon? It seems like they've been told we have room, but how is JB giving that assurance?

Well, this McCallister guy might be an ass clown. However, is it possible we've talked to Mama Bryant and not TB himself? Would this McCallister guy lie about having talked to TB?
Who knows maybe JB cant talk to TB until we appeal, but otherwise if he hasnt talked to TB obviously not a good sign. We should find out soon enough. I think both Bs want to make a final decision soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom