Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

I call this one "The Syracuse". It's extra special since Otto is mooning Crean.
iu_bb_syracuse0859.jpg

No, such a comparison is unnecessary. The staff wants BOTH Killer B's and we can accommodate both players. It's not an either or proposition.

So suppose Battle visits, says he'd like to close recruiting and commit but he's reluctant to do so until he KNOWS there is a scholarship available? Best case IF we take a commitment from Bryant and honor Moyer's commitment is that a spot would open up after the 2015-16 season - one year and 2 weeks away.

Battle>Bryant pretty sure that's how the staff views it and certainly how I view it.
That could be the equation. But only if Coleman can play in the fall and Diagne is the gem that many of us think he is.

I wish I could take credit for the photoshop work, but the depths of hatred for Tom Crean in Wisconsin is unrivaled
I'm still cry laughing from yesterday. The facial expressions. The situations. The taste. The texture. ;)
Too much, I really am sorry for hijacking this thread about TB, but this is one of the funniest 2 1/2 pages or whatever we train wrecked I have ever enjoyed.

I'm still cry laughing from yesterday. The facial expressions. The situations. The taste. The texture. ;)
Too much, I really am sorry for hijacking this thread about TB, but this is one of the funniest 2 1/2 pages or whatever we train wrecked I have ever enjoyed.

I enjoyed the highjacking, but I acknowledge the part I played in it, and agree to the terms of the ceasefire.

Not to get off Tom Crean topic...

But TB will be playing in the Kentucky Derby Festival Classic on April 11 in Louisville (four days before signing day). I will be attending (also went in 2013 and saw Ennis) - expect plenty of notes!

Not to get off Tom Crean topic...

But TB will be playing in the Kentucky Derby Festival Classic on April 11 in Louisville (four days before signing day). I will be attending (also went in 2013 and saw Ennis) - expect plenty of notes!
He'll probably make his commitment to Kentucky there. I kid, I kid.

Crean actually goes to my church. He's a decent guy in real life, but as despicable as ever as the douche who logged more minutes on the court during play than Cooney this year.

Based on what I'm hearing here, he's out if they raise enough money for his ridiculous buyout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom