Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

The downfall of Kentucky will be monumental and amazing. Schadenfreude through the roof.

I look forward to that day and the day Calipari is forced to squirm and admit wrongdoing like the squid he is.

The downfall of Kentucky will be monumental and amazing. Schadenfreude through the roof.

I look forward to that day and the day Calipari is forced to squirm and admit wrongdoing like the squid he is.
Eventually someone will spill the beans. It may take years but eventually somebody will be disgruntled or angry or jealous and will leak the details about how Cal is getting all these top 10 recruits.

If you think about it rationally, where is he going to sign. Indiana is a mess, coach is on the ropes and they've over signed 3 kids. Kentucky is recruiting about 7 big men rated ahead of Bryant. Missouri is coming off a 9-23 season. His mom likes the Cuse. Family and friends will be able to see him play. His high school teammate is on the team. We haven't been in touch because we didn't have any openings until recently. At the end of the day, I just can't see another option- can you??

I have felt this for months! The only thing that keeps TB from committing to SU is the NCAA sanctions. I don't think there was ever another viable option for him!
I am still not 100% convinced that he can legally sign with SU so the only thing to do is wait and see! If he can't sign with SU you will see him looking at a school not even on his current list! In my opinion!!!!

Either way I don't think he will stay there much longer. It will be much better for college basketball if he doesn't.

The sooner he is out of college ball the better. He has mastered gaming the system at this point and honestly I think UK is much cleaner than they were the first few years he was there. No drug policy, no selfreporting = no issues.

The sooner he is out of college ball the better. He has mastered gaming the system at this point and honestly I think UK is much cleaner than they were the first few years he was there. No drug policy, no selfreporting = no issues.
especially after they added the cartel's director of enforcement to the athletic dept - they have that machine in lexington so finely tuned now that the only way it could possibly come down is if a group of determined whistleblowers come forward. highly doubt it

Calipari's signed to a 7 year/ $52 million contract, that he signed last July. He's not leaving anytime soon.
It was hilarious when Cal said even if he had known that LeBron was going back to Cleveland, that he still wouldn't have taken the Cavs job lol. If anybody believes that then I got several bridges in NY for sale at a good price. This is the same guy who spent nearly 10 years complaining that if the Nets would've let him draft Kobe instead of Kerry Kittles, he would still be coaching in the NBA.

It was hilarious when Cal said even if he had known that LeBron was going back to Cleveland, that he still wouldn't have taken the Cavs job lol. If anybody believes that then I got several bridges in NY for sale at a good price. This is the same guy who spent nearly 10 years complaining that if the Nets would've let him draft Kobe instead of Kerry Kittles, he would still be coaching in the NBA.
He spins so well. People buy his crap and eat it up, makes me sick.

If they go 40-0 and then turn around and sign Maker, Newman, etc., why even watch NCAA hoops anymore. His system is working magnificently. This would be his third championship appearance in a row, would it not?

If they go 40-0 and then turn around and sign Maker, Newman, etc., why even watch NCAA hoops anymore. His system is working magnificently. This would be his third championship appearance in a row, would it not?

that pretty little NIT first round knock out is in that three years...but i wouldn't complain with what he has done in the last 5 years

You never know, he might have to call it a career after tearing his ACL doing one of these

200.gif

that pretty little NIT first round knock out is in that three years...but i wouldn't complain with what he has done in the last 5 years

You're right. I thought that was four years ago, but that came in between their 2012 title and then 2014 appearance. Really hoping WVU takes them down this weekend! :)

That's a great line.

Isn't the spring signing period around the middle of April? Whatever is happening with Thomas Bryant should be apparent then.

Plus, he'd be the front runner for the starting position here.

I think the deadline to declare is April 26th, but don't they then have the ability to withdraw up until mid June?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom