Can our athletic department do anything right the first time? | Syracusefan.com

Can our athletic department do anything right the first time?

attachment.php

Ticket holders would be surprised for sure ...

I assumed the Gray was a home game. You know..because of the gray. That we wear.

Where can I get that poster?--instant collector's item!

imagine if we were an arm of the athletic dept.. so many things that would be fixed in communication issues alone.

upperdeck said:
imagine if we were an arm of the athletic dept.. so many things that would be fixed in communication issues alone.

Consider yourself the executive senior associate consultant manager director deputy vice president Athletic Director in charge of communications.

It's an entry level job.

Consider yourself the executive senior associate consultant manager director deputy vice president Athletic Director in charge of communications.

It's an entry level job.

How about "pledge representative to the social committee".

He can drive us to the Food King. :D

OrangeXtreme said:
How about "pledge representative to the social committee". He can drive us to the Food King. :D

I don't think our Athletic Department career path process is all that different.

What's going on with the Pitt game? I thought that our season always ended with Pitt and then BC in that order. Why did Pitt move up earlier in the year? I liked the tradition of ending with our two rivals because it made the season more interesting.

What's going on with the Pitt game? I thought that our season always ended with Pitt and then BC in that order. Why did Pitt move up earlier in the year? I liked the tradition of ending with our two rivals because it made the season more interesting.

Would have been fine to keep them as last 2 as long as they split up the home and home.

If not, they just had to move it because of the way our home/away aligned. I think our options were:

A) Have the bye on Week 2
B) Split up Pitt/BC so your stretch of midseason road games isn't quite as bad as it could be.

B was the better option. Bye week in week 2 would have been a killer in 2015.

If we can get our offense sorted out...6-1 after the Pitt game is a very realistic record. From that point on we playing with house money!

Hey, Stevie Wonder, can you proof read the new Syracuse schedule for me?

Looks good to me!

Thanks, and can I get a lift home?

They don't want the help.

A while back (6-10 years ago?) I used to review the online materials (especially pre-season hoops & football guides, pre-game football notes, etc.) and listed all of the errors that I found and sent them to the appropriate people in Manley. I usually received a thank-you email. Sometimes things were corrected, sometimes they weren't. I looked at these glaring errors as an embarrassment to my alma mater. I then offered to do this before the materials were published. They weren't interested. At that point I was no longer interested in spending the numerous hours that it took to proofread the materials. Sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom