Class of 2015 - CB Davante Davis (FL) Verbal to Texas | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Davante Davis (FL) Verbal to Texas

haha. Bama just offered

Can't recall another recruit who blew up this fast. From Syracuse and UVA to Ohio State, UGA, South Carolina, and Alabama in two weeks.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. The radar picked this guy but good.

SB Nation Recruiting‏@SBNRecruiting 19m
.@TDsTake Feel like Cuse is getting a lot of guys who it won't be able to keep in the long run.

What a jackass.

Were sure to lose some but thats part of the process, I think most Syracuse fans realize Davis is likely to re-open his recruitment and commit elsewhere by signing day but thats part of the process when you compete with the big boys for recruits. Im sure the staff realizes this to and is making contingencies as necessary.

So we should go 12-0?

I trust our recruiters to recruit to our teams system, academically and athletically, within the talent pool we have access too.

But yes we should go 12-0. :cool:

Wow. Definitely waters not chartered by us in quite a while. Still find it odd that the Florida big 3 haven't offered him yet.

Wow. Definitely waters not chartered by us in quite a while. Still find it odd that the Florida big 3 haven't offered him yet.

Dont worry they will.

.@TDsTake Feel like Cuse is getting a lot of guys who it won't be able to keep in the long run.

What a jackass.

192at6dm0ys95gif.gif

This gif will be used over and over again as i think it enraptures the fire this program will need to be restored to greatness.

JeremyCuse said:
Were sure to lose some but thats part of the process, I think most Syracuse fans realize Davis is likely to re-open his recruitment and commit elsewhere by signing day but thats part of the process when you compete with the big boys for recruits. Im sure the staff realizes this to and is making contingencies as necessary.

We will lose some, but we will keep some. A net positive. You don't know what you can get unless you try. As long as we have fall back plans which I am sure we do.

What a jackass.
I really don't understand the "it's always been this way" mentality when it comes to college sports. Everything is cyclical.

I really don't understand the "it's always been this way" mentality when it comes to college sports. Everything is cyclical.

Absolutely... everything is cyclical. Like wearing black socks with shorts.;)

Possible? Yes. Likely? I say nay.

It's ok guys I went after this a-hole and he hasn't responded to me after my louisville point

LOL he is a FSU and Bama grad lawyer.That explains a lot right there.

Possible? Yes. Likely? I say nay.

Right im not guaranteeing it but if it happened I wouldnt be surprised at all. Like I said when you recruit on the highest level those kind of things happen, zero issue with it as I am sure we will keep most committed.

Right im not guaranteeing it but if it happened I wouldnt be surprised at all. Like I said when you recruit on the highest level those kind of things happen, zero issue with it as I am sure we will keep most committed.
We need a ringleader who will start cementing friendships amongst this year's recruits, so it becomes harder to consider alternatives.

especially with bama. they have only been a powerhouse for 6 years now.