Class of 2015 - CB Davante Davis (FL) Verbal to Texas | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Davante Davis (FL) Verbal to Texas

The services need to hurry up and rate him. He's in for at least a 4 star ranking. Would help to be able to pitch that to our recruits, it matters. Gives the program the "up and coming look" that we all believe.

@SaluteMe_103: ohio state offered #Buckeyessssssss ⭕⭕⭕⭕

He's a 2 star????

Last edited:
Davante Davis‏@SaluteMe_103 13m
1f17e.png
hi
1f17e.png
state
1f17e.png
ffered
1f64f.png
1f64f.png
#Buckeyessssssss

Remember who believed in you first kid.

Ok...

Lets face it, red flags where raised when he didn't tweet about his commitment but tweeted out his new offers. Still hope we can get him on campus. God I hope we have a strong season

Ok...

Lets face it, red flags where raised when he didn't tweet about his commitment but tweeted out his new offers. Still hope we can get him on campus. God I hope we have a strong season

i wouldn't say it was red flags because he didn't soak in the twitter love after his commitment.

I thought we had until the fall until the big dogs offered him. Instead they came before summer started. Would be shocked if we were in it come February.

I thought we had until the fall until the big dogs offered him. Instead they came before summer started. Would be shocked if we were in it come February.

it's the evaluation period. Booker T had their Spring practices. I am sure they had every school in the country in to check out players. If they like someone like Davis they would offer immediately and try to get him on board. The only reason anyone would wait until Fall is because they have missed out on their first few options. Most of the offers will come right around now, then at the end of the year when people start to scramble. Probably will pick up a few stragglers throughout the Summer as schools miss out on targets as well. This is perfectly normal, and expected.

No way the Cuse gets this kid with offers from South Carolina, Louisville & OSU in the past week. Cuse is not there yet but recruiting sure is looking better.

I hope all of the big-time offers come quick now so all of the "sky is falling" crowd can kick the horse all at once.

Just win baby.

Yes it's a bit nerve racking but these are the recruiting battles we want to be in. We have a great staff in place, are trending upwards, and are past the point where recruits remember the GRob error. We can win these battles and should be looking at what a damn fine school SU is vs why kids would choose to go elsewhere.