CCSU Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

CCSU Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DIpOMA0XoAIP30L.jpg

I'm so jacked for the start of the season but also bummed. I moved to Charlotte and had to give up my season tickets. Going to really miss all the pre/post game activities with friends. Going to try to make at least one home game this year and go to the NC State game (2.5 hour drive). Still not the same as season tickets though, had them for over 15 years.

It's frigging ridiculous we haven't scored yet. It doesn't matter the game hasn't started yet. This is going to be a long year. WTFFFF!!!! I'm so done this crap. When does basketball start?

Last edited:
I'm so jacked for the start of the season but also bummed. I moved to Charlotte and had to give up my season tickets. Going to really miss all the pre/post game activities with friends. Going to try to make at least one home game this year and go to the NC State game (2.5 hour drive). Still not the same as season tickets though, had them for over 15 years.
I moved to Utah and kept my season tix - consider it a $125 donation to the school at this point. In the event I happen to be back east and there's a home game I'm set.

I did keep last season tickets but just gave them to friends. I wish I had kept them but, to late to have regrets. I will re-up next season as SU will be in the playoffs and I want to be part of that experience.

I moved to Utah and kept my season tix - consider it a $125 donation to the school at this point. In the event I happen to be back east and there's a home game I'm set.

We had to reset your seniority though. So when you're back, you have to sit next to first down guy.

Sorry, nothing I could do. Bylaws are bylaws.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom