CFP Predictions... | Syracusefan.com

CFP Predictions...

bpo57

Living Legend
Bama, Clemson, Georgia and Notre Dame. OU fifth.

SU v Iowa State in Camping World

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Oklahoma
4. Notre Dame

Camping World Bowl- Syracuse vs Iowa State

1 Bama
2 Georgia
3 Clemson
4 Notre Dame

SYRACUSE Camping world bowl vs Iowa St

1 Bama
2 Clemson
3 Notre Dame
4 OU

Syracuse - Pinstripe vs Wisconsin

Bama
Clemson
ND
OU

Cuse vs Oregon in Sun Bowl

Bama
Clemson
ND
Uga

SU vs WVU in CWB

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT COMMITTEE!

Bama
Clempsun
ND
OU

But UGA and OSU are both better than OU. Time to expand the playoffs.

I think ND should be bounced, but it will not happen. What could happen is that the SEC will have 2 teams and the ACC will have 1.5 teams; like this:

Bama
Clemson
ND
Georgia

Clemson will blow out ND, and Bama will blow out Georgia. Last night Bama played poorly and still won. Bama dropped several passes where the receivers were wide open. They tried to block a punt and roughed the punter basically creating a turnover. And there were times on both offense and defense when Bama players showed confusion about where to line up or receivers were looking to the sidelines with arms raised asking for guidance. If Bama plays Georgia again that will not happen, and Bama will blow out Georgia.

I do not think Oklahoma belongs in the Playoff.

I think it is very unfortunate that ND will get in because they barely beat Michigan, they struggled to beat Northwestern and they struggled to beat Pitt. Ohio State beat Michigan and Northwestern very easily, and Clemson had no problem with Pitt. ND's schedule this year was a dud for many reasons, and a big reason is that they played against 6 ACC teams. This season the ACC had a dreadful showing

Last edited:
Bama
Clemson
ND
OU

Btw. I also dont think ND should be in. Didnt play on conference chip weekend but they will get in.

Bama
Clemson
ND
Okie

SU vs ISU CWB

Bama
Clemson
UGA
Syracuse

UGA has a good loss to Bama. Syracuse has 2 good losses to Clemson and ND.

You don’t want us in that championship game.

If you don’t consider Bama to be #1 beyond reproach the whole UGA argument in the CFP falls apart quickly. I think people are giving Bama too much respect without debate.

Last edited:
Bama
Clemson
UGA
Syracuse

UGA has a good loss to Bama. Syracuse has 2 good losses to Clemson and ND.
You need to be on the committee.

This postseason dilemma will be the straw that broke the camel’s back. The NCAA will have to expand after this season. In all fairness, the Final Four should be:
1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. ND
4. OU

They can’t possibly put a 2 loss GA in that mix. If you punish OSU for ugly loss vs Purdue, then you have to punish GA for ugly loss vs LSU. I personally don’t think that Bama is as invincible as advertised. I’m predicting right now that Alabama doesn’t win this thing. You can’t pull ND out of this equation as the current rules are. If I were the NCAA, I would tell ND that moving forward, not having their football team in a conference, would/could affect their rankings. Leave it at that & see if ND is willing to take their chances in the future. I’m a huge ND fan, but it’s bs that they’re independent in football only. That has to stop. Here’s the opportunity for the NCAA to strong arm them. But they should get a warning first & they deserve to be there this year at 12-0.

If you don’t consider Bama to be #1 beyond reproach the whole UGA argument in the CFP falls apart quickly. I think people are given Bama too much respect without debate.

I’m prone to this argument - but they have dismantled everyone outside of Georgia. The stats and eyeballs agree - they are an all-time team

I’m prone to this argument - but they have dismantled everyone outside of Georgia. The stats and eyeballs agree - they are an all-time team
What if I told you that only 7 of Bama’s wins were against teams that finished with winning records? (10 of Clemson’s wins were against .500 or better teams)

What if I told your their best OOC win was against Arkansas State? (Clemson beat Ta&m on the road)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom