Class of 2024 - CG Boogie Fland (NY) Offered | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 CG Boogie Fland (NY) Offered

We need to get Seton Hall on the schedule.

I know I know

We’ve tripped up/embarrassed ourselves recently vs uconn, sju, rutgers, colgate, g town and pitt.

But I dont give a damn.

If JB has anything left you’d think he will a W over SH

We need to get Seton Hall on the schedule.

I know I know

We’ve tripped up/embarrassed ourselves recently vs uconn, sju, rutgers, colgate, g town and pitt.

But I dont give a damn.

If JB has anything left you’d think he will a W over SH
Why?

Read this morning he plans to visit Kentucky. Mentioned a couple of other schools, but no SU.
Would you mind sharing where you saw that? I didn't see anything this morning on the main recruiting Web sites, etc.

Would you mind sharing where you saw that? I didn't see anything this morning on the main recruiting Web sites, etc.
It was on my Smart New app. The same place I find your articles.

All good you found the link or all good, he is coming to Syracuse and we can make reservations for the Final Four for next spring?

The Final Four will be in Houston this April and Phoenix next April. ;)
Haha. I didn't find the link. I searched around and haven't seen any articles in recent days about a Kentucky visit for Boogie. And as far as SU, gonna be tough. A analyst did write last week that Syracuse is making a big push for him, and trying to get him on campus for a visit. We'll see. Here's the story that I wrote about that over the weekend.

Yeah, so many suitors for Boogie. SU has to get him on campus for a visit, or I can't see the Orange winning out.

The usual suspects will be next to offer if they haven't already - Duke, Kansas etc. It takes a different, special type of top notch 5 star player to buck the trend but they all mostly follow the same path to the same handful of schools. Time to move on.

The usual suspects will be next to offer if they haven't already - Duke, Kansas etc. It takes a different, special type of top notch 5 star player to buck the trend but they all mostly follow the same path to the same handful of schools. Time to move on.
Why move on? It’s not your time, effort or money. Could be a kid who wants to buck the trend. If the money is close to equal, SU has a lot to offer. He could be Pearl 2.0. Put us back in the national conversation.

Last edited:
I wonder if Adam brings Boogie to the game on Saturday. I think the atmosphere would make a huge impression on him.

I wonder if Adam brings Boogie to the game on Saturday. I think the atmosphere would make a huge impression on him.
I think our best chance to get Boogie to attend SU is to get him here for a visit and see what the environment is like. Hope Adam can pull it off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom