Class of 2024 - CG Boogie Fland (NY) Offered | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 CG Boogie Fland (NY) Offered

WPIX-TV in NYC scheduled to run a story on Boogie this afternoon.
Wouldn't expect any mention of the Orange necessarily...so many colleges want him.

Going to be a tough get cause this kid is a stud. The big boys will be throwing bags of money at him too. This is the type of PG you need to win a championship. Basically Adam is throwing the bag at him, Mintz is a 2 year player here and going pro and Fland takes the keys when he steps on campus.

He’ll have a very solid team around him in Fland, Moore, Taylor, Brown, Copeland, Bethea, Hima, Bell, Carey. Great mix of really good young talent and veteran talent.

I don’t think Benny will be on the Cuse roster when he is here. But I expect us to get a couple players in the portal in Bennys class this year and next to help balance out the team. That 2024 roster has a chance to be loaded as in 2011 loaded and Championship aspirations and the coaches know that and are letting these kids know

Going to be a tough get cause this kid is a stud. The big boys will be throwing bags of money at him too. This is the type of PG you need to win a championship. Basically Adam is throwing the bag at him, Mintz is a 2 year player here and going pro and Fland takes the keys when he steps on campus.

He’ll have a very solid team around him in Fland, Moore, Taylor, Brown, Copeland, Bethea, Hima, Bell, Carey. Great mix of really good young talent and veteran talent.

I don’t think Benny will be on the Cuse roster when he is here. But I expect us to get a couple players in the portal in Bennys class this year and next to help balance out the team. That 2024 roster has a chance to be loaded as in 2011 loaded and Championship aspirations and the coaches know that and are letting these kids know
One of Bell/Copeland/Carey will dip after this year...don't you think?

One of Bell/Copeland/Carey will dip after this year...don't you think?
Ehhhh idk about this year. I’d be surprised if they all stay 4 years. I think Bell is a fringe starter his career here and starts because he is a good shooter. I think Copeland is a career solid rotational guy so it’ll depend if he’s okay with that. Tough to say on Carey right now cause no one has really seen him yet. He’s a wild card because he has elite athleticism for his size but has some catching up to do skill wise

Flash backs to the Dior/Zion/Westry class - but I think this one has a much better ending

Zion struggling to get playing time DePaul isn’t good… as for westry, was he hurt? He’s only played in 10 games this year.
He was hurt for 2 games. Hope he bounces back.

I've got a feeling Adam may be in for sticker shock when he sees what it takes to compete with the big boys for these kids.

Why can't McMahon impose an 1% NIL tax in Onondaga County? We need to come up with some other funding sources.

I've got a feeling Adam may be in for sticker shock when he sees what it takes to compete with the big boys for these kids.

Why can't McMahon impose an 1% NIL tax in Onondaga County? We need to come up with some other funding sources.

Make it 2%, New Yorkers are unlikely to notice such a small change in their taxes. As for Adam, has he changed his plan on paying 1 5 star in FB and 1 in BB? Seems like he is involved with 3-5 BB players at this point?

Make it 2%, New Yorkers are unlikely to notice such a small change in their taxes. As for Adam, has he changed his plan on paying 1 5 star in FB and 1 in BB? Seems like he is involved with 3-5 BB players at this point?
Based on that article the other day, it sounds like he’s involved with like half the current basketball team too lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom