Chance Westry Transferring to Syracuse | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Chance Westry Transferring to Syracuse

yeah its all based on how he would play...i tend to beleive the reports that he was the best player on the team in early season practices...so my expectations would be high

but yeah obv if he doesnt wanna risk then its a no-go
Not sure where this came from. He didn’t look like the best player in October. I think he could have helped us, but he would have likely been coming off the bench. It probably would have impacted Copeland more than anyone.

Not sure where this came from. He didn’t look like the best player in October. I think he could have helped us, but he would have likely been coming off the bench. It probably would have impacted Copeland more than anyone.
I think this is being confused with Auburn fans/beat writers reporting he was their best player while at Auburn in their preseason games prior to his injury.

IMG_4708.jpeg

I want to believe but I cant until I see him play 20 minutes in a game.

144% THIS.

The most important ability -
is availability.

Chance clearly has talent, skills, and is a plus athlete & defender.
When healthy.

Cannot count on or even plan on what Chance can do for us, until he shows he can do it consistently.

I’m rooting for him, because he would be an amazing wildcard for our team next year.

144% THIS.

is availability.

When healthy.

Cannot count on or even plan on what Chance can do for us, until he shows he can do it consistently.

I’m rooting for him, because he would be an amazing wildcard for our team next year.
If he can get healthy, he will give the team what Q gave.

144% THIS.

is availability.

When healthy.

Is that bc the 2 injuries were related or a general concern after 2 years of injuries. Understand either way, just hoping it's former. Personally I think its >50% chance is one of teams top 3 players next year but I acknowledge not injury if last years injury was related.

144% THIS.

is availability.

When healthy.

We could've used his defense Sooooooooo bad this season. If he's healthy I'd hope he would pass JJ or Bell on the depth chart at some point or if he doesn't he's a much needed 20-30 minute guy off the bench that can lock people down.

We could've used his defense Sooooooooo bad this season. If he's healthy I'd hope he would pass JJ or Bell on the depth chart at some point or if he doesn't he's a much needed 20-30 minute guy off the bench that can lock people down.
10 minutes off the bench at three different positions. And defending the best perimeter player of the opponent.

I watched a high school game of his. He just destroyed some kid. I don't know if Westry had some beef with this poor guy, but he really dogged him. If Westry is like that all the time, he's one of those guys who just locks you down and then gets right in your face to tell you all about it.

Every team we play will hate his guts, and we will love him for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom