Chandler Jones... | Syracusefan.com

Chandler Jones...

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
very strange. Especially after everything Jon has gone through.

there is also a story that looks to say "people i thought were my idols" and #1 is "my blood jon bones jones" and a whole paragraph but tough to make sense of what he is meaning.

What’s odd is, his Instagram stories portray a different story?

Idk it’s all been deleted? Feels a bit weird?

What’s odd is, his Instagram stories portray a different story?

those were all screenshots of his instagram stories.

hopefully someone hacked him or something. but its odd.

Would love him back on the Pats next year especially if we tank and get a new QB and he takes a year off.

I dont understand what’s going on. He’s trying to get into a team building to work out and the doors are locked?

Interesting take

Do you know them personally?
I don’t but I shouldn’t have been harsh about Chandler over the police station/synthetic marijuana situation(unless there is something else I am forgetting) but Jon Jones definitely has had a troubled life, I don’t say that callously, that is just true and I don’t need to know him personally to say that

I don’t but I shouldn’t have been harsh about Chandler over the police station/synthetic marijuana situation(unless there is something else I am forgetting) but Jon Jones definitely has had a troubled life, I don’t say that callously, that is just true and I don’t need to know him personally to say that

A lot of Jons issues are self inflicted, he’s always been like that

Chandler/Art are not even close to the level of what Jon is

And I do know them all personally. Part of the reason why I was so alarmed by the stuff that Chan was posting

Very unusual for him and for them all to be deleted know makes it feel fishy

And I do know them all personally
No they aren’t, and again I wasn’t being callous in regards to any of them, Jon included. I just hope Chandler is ok here, those posts were a bit disconcerting

And I do know them all personally. Part of the reason why I was so alarmed by the stuff that Chan was posting

Very unusual for him and for them all to be deleted know makes it feel fishy

Yeah...I think social media can amplify things way out of proportion.

I had a workplace injury when I was about 30, and my workplace contacted an ex-girlfriend I'd broken up with 4 years earlier. She was my emergency contact when I started, I never bothered to update - they followed the normal procedure and it was me who screwed up by ignoring the annual "Update your critical HR info" emails.

I was also irate one time I couldn't get into the storeroom and was convinced my access key had been deactivated...the problem was I was using the access key to the gym. Again - totally on me. Felt like an imbecile after I complained about it and found out it was my fault.

If we had social media 20+ years ago (to the degree we do now), I could see a young, foolish me posting stupid nonsense about those incidents. I'll initially chalk these up to "stupid things young people - including myself - tend to do" unless more info comes out. No info coming out likely means I nailed it.

Blame social media. Just like the rest of the Raiders the past 2+ years.

Yeah...I think social media can amplify things way out of proportion.

I had a workplace injury when I was about 30, and my workplace contacted an ex-girlfriend I'd broken up with 4 years earlier. She was my emergency contact when I started, I never bothered to update - they followed the normal procedure and it was me who screwed up by ignoring the annual "Update your critical HR info" emails.

I was also irate one time I couldn't get into the storeroom and was convinced my access key had been deactivated...the problem was I was using the access key to the gym. Again - totally on me. Felt like an imbecile after I complained about it and found out it was my fault.

If we had social media 20+ years ago (to the degree we do now), I could see a young, foolish me posting stupid nonsense about those incidents. I'll initially chalk these up to "stupid things young people - including myself - tend to do" unless more info comes out. No info coming out likely means I nailed it.
If we had social media 50 years ago everyone I know or heard of would be cancelled.

I’m more confused after reading everything. He is not great at explaining the root of the problem. If anyone can distinguish what the heck is happening that would be nice

…….hate to say it, but I’m reminded of Antonio Brown’s situations.

Makes me concerned that he needs some help, and if so - I hope he gets it.
I went to school with Arthur and given how the other two have turned out, they're night and day. I don't know how Chandler and Jon turned out the way they did.

can you even imagine pissing off those three bros and having them show up at your door ?
goodbye door. goodbye face. hello speech impediment.
Would be no speech impediment here. Dead people can't talk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom