Chandler Jones... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Chandler Jones...

Is he wrong Mark Davis isn’t worthy of trust look at his haircut he owns no businesses outside of the NFL team he inherited from his dad. You want to see the definition of a welfare queen that’s him he spent nothing on that stadium that has the highest ticket prices in the league.

McDaniels is a B who rode Brady’s coattails.

Social media is the only thing that makes this a big deal and the publicity but if you sat next to him on a flight or in a bar you’d probably agree with him. He’s intoxicated and the organization didn’t just cut him loose so he could play for someone else crappy situation and of course he’s not blameless. Should have never left New England. Sucks this might cost him a HOF induction.

It’s important to point out that some of things he’s saying aren’t that crazy about the owner of the raiders and mcdaniels……….

Synthetic marijuana sent him to the hospital before and it was reported that his Synthetic Marijuana use is a big reason why the patriots traded him. A 26 year old with 36 sacks in his first 4 years. Coming off a career year of 12.5 sacks. Teams don’t usually trade those players without there reasons.

Synthetic marijuana effects are paranoia, severe anxiety, hallucinations, panic attacks, aggression.

Long term Drug use changes the connections in the brain. That on top of any potential head injuries from playing football is probably not a good combination.

Hope he gets the help he needs.

This situation is sad to watch develop. While his criticisms and dirt on the Raiders are most likely 100% accurate, his actions and behaviors are spiraling. All the videos, the emotional changes at the flip of a switch, the hospitalization and claim of being drugged(?), now the restraining order, stalking and burning of a woman’s property.

I won’t speculate on the cause but it’s clear that if he doesn’t get some support and help soon, we can all guess what kind of outcomes could be next. Hope he’s willing to accept any help too.

Sad to say, this is not an uncommon occurrence what w/ CTE and the like. Most of the public still lives in denial about the game that we love. We don't like thinking about it, and again, I'm just speculating here.
I remember Junior Seau was a big eyeopener for me.
I listened to Favre the other day and he can barely speak

Does anybody know anybody who knows Chandler?

It breaks my heart seeing what is happening with the guy but he is really having a mental breakdown of some sort and it's very public.

If anyone has a way to get to the guy and offer help, he badly needs it right now.

Does anybody know anybody who knows Chandler?

It breaks my heart seeing what is happening with the guy but he is really having a mental breakdown of some sort and it's very public.

If anyone has a way to get to the guy and offer help, he badly needs it right now.
I trust that Arthur is helping him.

I trust that Arthur is helping him.
Or trying to.
Trust me, from personal experience I can tell you that the family is often the least powerful, but only source of help the mentally ill may have.
My stepbrother has had schizophrenia all his life and the episodes he'd have, especially when we were growing up, were debilitating to everyone in my family.
When he reached the age of 16, it got worse because at that time the law allowed him to make his own decisions on care. The family was helpless as we watched him struggle.
Let's just hope it doesn't get so bad that law enforcement gets involved & they take action, against his will, to get him the help he needs.

Bump. I know there is a ton to be excited about at the moment for this program. But taking a break from that for a minute, I really pray that CJ can get the help that he needs. It’s obvious that he is going through something, not going to speculate but whatever it is I hope he can find his way through it. Aside from being an awesome player he also always seemed like a good all around dude. Praying for him and his family this holiday season.

The Pats won 6 super bowls. Not 7. And I don't think BB will be taking credit for the man Chandler is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom