Class of 2014 - Chris mccullough | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chris mccullough

Zach Braziller (@NYPost_Brazille)
7/11/12 1:38 PM
Indiana has offered Team SCAN's Chris McCullough, per Terrence (Munch) Williams. #boyshoops

@AdamZagoria: Kentucky has reached out and is now recruiting 2014 Chris McCullough and 2015 Cheick Diallo of Team Scan, per Terrance 'Munch' Williams.

Tweeted a little bit ago by Zagoria

Sounds like we're going to have a great showing at our elite camp once again. McCullough, Briscoe, Whitehead?, hopefully the Rochester boys?

Sounds like we're going to have a great showing at our elite camp once again. McCullough, Briscoe, Whitehead?, hopefully the Rochester boys?
Ennis?

do people who go ever commit tho?

I think Dion Waiters committed either when he attended or shortly after.

I know MCW and DC2 went pretty recently, and one of the guys we are recruiting right now says he will make his decision right around the time of our camp. Can't remember who it was Ennis maybe.

Ennis?
I wasn't sure if rising seniors go or not because it's usually where the coaches can get a first hand look and hands on coaching with the young guys who they will be offering if haven't already, but I imagine he'd be there if he could make it (hopefully already commited by then or while there).

do people who go ever commit tho?

Cooney did. I'm not sure how many years we've been doing it - only since the advent of the Melo Center, I believe.

Cooney did. I'm not sure how many years we've been doing it - only since the advent of the Melo Center, I believe.
Well we got cullough, Briscoe and Ennis coming so lets get committments from all 3.

Forward recruiting will be interesting to watch. Syracuse has a shot at Lawrence, Jefferson, Wainwright Roberson, Austin, Vonleh and McCullough. You'd have to think future depth chart and how it may affect Thomas Bryant gets concidered as well.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom