Class of 2014 - Chris mccullough | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chris mccullough

i was too young to remember the 80's teams but are we not in position to have watched and now will be watching the best run for the cuse ever? If players play to expectations and the ncaa issues nothing our way we are legit contenders this upcoming year, the next and if recruiting stays hot .. wow

This is the best five year run tournament wise Syracuse has had...ever.

So I think your right ;)

Chris was 8-14 Fg and 6-8 FT for 22 points this morning for Team Scan in a 68 - 67 win over the Jackson Tigers
Also had 11 REBS

Malik Newman had 26 for Jackson (7-16 FG, 5-7 3PT, 7-9 FT and 6 dimes)
What I'm talking about!
He seems to have been playing better lately, maybe getting a lil push in the toosh now that staff is there to see him.
Thanks for the find.
Kid will be a demon in 2014.
SUball

I want him to be very very good, but lets not get all crazy with the expectations. Comparisons to Melo don't do anyone any good. Melo was a once in a generation player. If you start expecting others to be like Melo we are likely to be disappointed in those so compared no matter how much they achieve. Because, well, can anyone really be expected to achieve what Melo did and do it all as frosh???

Even Chuck Norris would be destined to disappoint when held up to that standard.

I want him to be very very good, but lets not get all crazy with the expectations. Comparisons to Melo don't do anyone any good. Melo was a once in a generation player. If you start expecting others to be like Melo we are likely to be disappointed in those so compared no matter how much they achieve. Because, well, can anyone really be expected to achieve what Melo did and do it all as frosh???

Even Chuck Norris would be destined to disappoint when held up to that standard.
I think you need to be more positive about the prospect of an incredible player taking us to a trip to the Final Four or better.

Chuck Norris has a really bad chopping motion in his jumper. Way too inconsostent he's more like a plan C prospect for us not even our usual plan B :cool:

Chuck Norris has a really bad chopping motion in his jumper. Way too inconsostent he's more like a plan C prospect for us not even our usual plan B :cool:
I would think that stamina would also be a problem for Chuck. He is, after all, 73 years old.

Yes but JB will turn him from a plan C prospect into potential borderline NBA player.

Yes but JB will turn him from a plan C prospect into potential borderline NBA player.

images

Since I am in the thick of KY Basketball, I check one of the regions biggest UK Sports blog sites regularly. Usually they don't comment on other team's recruits. So I thought this was great. Clearly jealous of his commitment to the Orange. Their comments:

"Syracuse commit Chris McCullough, a tattooed youngster who also looks very good, led Team Scan with 22 points. He’s an athletic young man. There’s my recruiting analysis for Chris McCullough. Pay me $14.95 a week and you can get more of this. Contact me for more info."

Since I am in the thick of KY Basketball, I check one of the regions biggest UK Sports blog sites regularly. Usually they don't comment on other team's recruits. So I thought this was great. Clearly jealous of his commitment to the Orange. Their comments:

"Syracuse commit Chris McCullough, a tattooed youngster who also looks very good, led Team Scan with 22 points. He’s an athletic young man. There’s my recruiting analysis for Chris McCullough. Pay me $14.95 a week and you can get more of this. Contact me for more info."
Wow really Kentucky folkscomeonson.png . Didn't know Paula Deen transitioned into a b-ball recruiting analyst.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom