Christmas really impressed me today... | Syracusefan.com

Christmas really impressed me today...

me too until he disappeared somewhere on the bench the last 7 minutes. I just don't get it ? he has improved a great deal this year. He has earned the end of game minutes

me too until he disappeared somewhere on the bench the last 7 minutes. I just don't get it ? he has improved a great deal this year. He has earned the end of game minutes
When he got foul number 4 he was playing well. I am sure he came out then in case we needed him at the end because he was outplaying Coleman and BMK by a large margin.

He covered a lot of ground on that spin move in the first half .. actually thought it was Jeremy. Also, a nice jump hook in the second half.
Yeah, you're right. That spin and the speed in which he did it felt like Grant.

ment
Yeah, you're right. That spin and the speed in which he did it felt like Grant.

I felt he had the most athletic drive in the whole canadian tournament even though it ended in a charge. He really has a nice second gear with the ball. His biggest problem is finishing outside 4 feet with a defender in front of him. If he could do that at a 50 percent rate he would get another 6-8 shots a game atleast.

I thought he was doing a great job of flashing and making himself available in the post. We did not do a good job getting him the ball. the st. john's front court was rather weak and he would have crushed them all day.

ment

I felt he had the most athletic drive in the whole canadian tournament even though it ended in a charge. He really has a nice second gear with the ball. His biggest problem is finishing outside 4 feet with a defender in front of him. If he could do that at a 50 percent rate he would get another 6-8 shots a game atleast.

His biggest problem is even though there are a lot of things he can do on the court, he doesn't seem to do anything consistently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom