Clemson Attendance Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance Thread

11 of us going.

Went to buy 11 tix a couple weeks ago.

Thousands of empty seats.

App allowed me to choose my 11 tix although it did not allow me to leave a single.

Went to pay and app told me I could only buy a max of 8 tix. No getting around it.

Someone else had to buy the three additional.

So, despite the fact that, a couple weeks before the game there had to be somewhere between 10K and 20K seats available, SU had to make it an ordeal to buy tickets.

We had plans so needed to see the purchase through. But if this had been a more casual buy, I would have said, "F it. Not worth the hassle."
I would call them. I imagine SU and their sales reps would be thrilled to get an order for 11 tickets and give you some personalized assistance to help you.

Send Her My Love is an absolute banger :p
33EF577C-49B5-4306-9B4B-4715784E6163.jpeg

I brought groups to Purdue and NC State last year. They loved it so much that I have 16 going to this game. Coordinating the logistics for that many people has been let’s say, annoying. Other than that I’m excited and they are all excited. Think I have made a few of them fans, I get random texts now “su looks good.” Once people go, they love it.

Random thought: why are non students complaining about a noon start when NFL games start at 1?
personally, tailgating becomes a little more difficult for home saturday nooners. I’m a dolphins fan, I can watch them from my couch so 1 pm games aren’t a second thought on sundays

Random thought: why are non students complaining about a noon start when NFL games start at 1?
I would guess that it’s Saturday versus Sunday

There is a lot of buzz about this game. The golf course I work at a lot of the players are talking about this game and going to it. There was zero chatter for the previous games. Also, the SU student I work with, didn’t go to any of the previous games. He’s going to this one, but couldn’t get a student ticket. Sold out. He had to buy his own

Disappointed to see that the Ticketmaster map has not changed since the victory over Army. Guess the fair weather fans don’t consider this game to be an “event” so they are picking apples, closing pools, etc.

Disappointed to see that the Ticketmaster map has not changed since the victory over Army. Guess the fair weather fans don’t consider this game to be an “event” so they are picking apples, closing pools, etc.
Hard to tell still because Ticketmaster always holds tickets back

So they could be selling and reloading the tickets

Hard to tell still because Ticketmaster always holds tickets back

So they could be selling and reloading the tickets

Yeah, it's obvious that TM holds plenty of seats back. I'm certain we don't just fully sell every other row in the upper deck.

I have had between 8-10 season tickets for many years now and this is the absolute first time I have all my tickets spoken for AND have people asking if I have any available! It’s a miracle hoping we get 43 thousand plus!

I have had between 8-10 season tickets for many years now and this is the absolute first time I have all my tickets spoken for AND have people asking if I have any available! It’s a miracle hoping we get 43 thousand plus!
Anything above 42-43k actual butts will be loud and folks will spread out. It’ll look good on tv. And as others have said, eliminates the concourse issues.

Wish people stopped just standing by bathrooms during halftime and clogging traffic. You have more room back in your row. Makes no sense.

Anything above 42-43k actual butts will be loud and folks will spread out. It’ll look good on tv. And as others have said, eliminates the concourse issues.

Wish people stopped just standing by bathrooms during halftime and clogging traffic. You have more room back in your row. Makes no sense.
I only leave my seat during TV timeouts and I stay there during HT. It's a mess otherwise.

What really gets me is standing in the aisles during live play. But I just have to accept the fact that not everyone is obsessed with the actual game itself.

I mean...we're talking about 1 hour
Just out of curiosity, do you go to all the home games? And if so, how far do you travel?

Not being snarky, it’s a genuine question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom