C'mon Mercer. You can do it!!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

C'mon Mercer. You can do it!!!!

Mercer was lucky with a few non calls at the end of the game. Duke had the calls earlier but not at the end. Have loved the officiating in the tourney so far.

You guys owe me 1,000,000 each because your rooting against Duke ruined my Buffet bracket. I'll take large bills thanks.

ratface1.jpg

Henny & Coke said:
Never saw this one coming - Duke has 2 of the best players in entire Tournament in Parker & Hood. Along with Coach K, I had Duke going far in all my brackets. Wow.

Hood - 2-10 for 6 points...not gonna cut it.

Parker - 4-14 for 14 points...not gonna do it.

Doughnut in the middle. If they had their incoming frosh Center recruit for next year, Duke would be far better. Glad they are not this year!

I didn't see the game. I assume Tony Greene wasn't reffing this one.

It wasnt as nice as seeing the Great Danes win would have been, but still nice...and heck yeah that coach was enthusiastic! Congrats Mercer!!!

The stupid ass announcer just said "give the officials credit they gave Duke every chance to steal that ball. they're really letting them play." That was on the inbounds when 2 Dukees absolutely raped the guy for a 4 count before the ref called the foul. Absolutely ridiculous.
Expect the unexpected.

Doughnut in the middle. If they had their incoming frosh Center recruit for next year, Duke would be far better. Glad they are not this year!

that comment is really sort of ridiculous. thats like saying...if we could go in a time machine and get melo, sherman, and rony back onto this year's squad..we would destroy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom