Class of 2014 - Curtis Samuel | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Curtis Samuel

Unnofficial scheduled for buttgers on Thursday. Hard to believe he'd go there but it's a bit frustrating that we can't get him a little interested in us when they can. Wayne Morgan is doing just fine here.

A flashy speed kid I see him in the ACC or sec, not the b1g. not osu. Buttgers? Really?
Urban seems to be really pushing the Percy Harvin angle.

I don't know where we stand with him, but the kid posted a 4.36 yesterday. That's crazy speed for a high school junior with his size.
Agreed that speed moves him in to an "elite-class" but his size isn't all that out of the norm for players in that category or speed wise. I hope we are in there well with GM and Smith or even Rob Moore if it means anything to the kid.That kind of speed is game changing explosion at anytime. Match him up with KJ and we have a dynamic duo of national significance and a QB that should give thanks to what ever deity he feels responsible. If he wants to elevate GM and Smith to that level, its OK with me.:noidea:

Agreed that speed moves him in to an "elite-class" but his size isn't all that out of the norm for players in that category or speed wise. I hope we are in there well with GM and Smith or even Rob Moore if it means anything to the kid.That kind of speed is game changing explosion at anytime. Match him up with KJ and we have a dynamic duo of national significance and a QB that should give thanks to what ever deity he feels responsible. If he wants to elevate GM and Smith to that level, its OK with me.:noidea:
we're not in and never were.

There is no shadier coach than Urban Meyer. Was really hoping he never coached again when he stepped down at UF.

Mr. "I'm coming Elizabeth!" and then the second he steps down to be with his family he lands a job with ESPN? That Meyer? He's at the perfect school for his act to grow.

Unnofficial scheduled for buttgers on Thursday. Hard to believe he'd go there but it's a bit frustrating that we can't get him a little interested in us when they can. Wayne Morgan is doing just fine here.

A flashy speed kid I see him in the ACC or sec, not the b1g. not osu. Buttgers? Really?

looks like it's down to Rutgers and Ohio St. I just threw up a little bit

I don't know where we stand with him, but the kid posted a 4.36 yesterday. That's crazy speed for a high school junior with his size.
Its a great time for just about anyone regardless of size but as stated, he is exceptionally gifted heightwise for his position and sport.:eek:

Come on OSU!

Looks like one of the top WR's in the country, Saeed Blacknall was at RU for a visit today as well. LSU, Bama, RU is a pretty odd top 3. Whatever they are selling it looks like it's working. Smoke and mirros

Looks like one of the top WR's in the country, Saeed Blacknall was at RU for a visit today as well. LSU, Bama, RU is a pretty odd top 3. Whatever they are selling it looks like it's working. Smoke and mirros

Not that strange, his high school is 18 miles from Rutgers. It's pretty hard to not visit when you're that close. Rutgers is making the most of the summer... before they get smoked by Fresno. Can't knock em for getting kids on campus, anything can happen.

I have mixed feelings about this. I would like the Northeast to retain its elite prospects. F the factories.

F Rutgers. I hope they never win another game. I work 2 miles from their campus and I'm tired of them, their fans, my tax dollars going into luxury boxes in their stadium and packages for ex athletic dept. employees.

F Rutgers. I hope they never win another game. I work 2 miles from their campus and I'm tired of them, their fans, my tax dollars going into luxury boxes in their stadium and packages for ex athletic dept. employees.

i'd have to imagine your not the only one that feels this way.

Grrrs will land him

Something stinks in Piscataway
An uncovered septic tank centralized in their athletic department for both men and women. I have never experienced a dumber fan base as those for the Snookies.:crazy:

Urban probably told him he's the best back in the country and he'll start all 4 years...

Urban probably told him he's the best back in the country and he'll start all 4 years...
I dont really know much about Samuel. But I know he was never considering cuse. I asked Wayne Morgan awhile back about getting him here and he told me not to get my hopes high.