Dan Mullen | Page 97 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed it earlier but there was a private jet (wheels up) that landed from Boston at 12:17 this morning.
That flight was on Thursday :(

flight.PNG

My source just said Dan Mullen was just spotted in Syracuse.. he is correct 50% of the time. So take it with a grain of salt. Did not say anything other then that
Well, it was either Mullen or the older brother of my buddy Jim from Mattydale. It was hard to tell from that distance.

Mullen pulled Kyle Pitts from Philly to Florida. I'm sure he will get his fair share of northeast recruits at Syracuse.

Seems JaJuan Seider landed some nice players for Mullen including Pitts. Unfortunately Seider is Co-OC and coaching RBs at Pedo State.

At the risk of getting burned at the stake, and I know we all know this, recruiting here is going to be a totally different animal. Great hire. Scheme and organization will be leap years better, but recruiting in the SEC is not the same.
I get rankings, but one thing Dino did was year over year raise the quality of the roster. He needed to bring in a handful of impact guys to raise the ceiling, but the floor was definitely higher. Team speed and size definitely much better.

The roster this year could have included GWilliams, Bergeron, Jones, Tucker, Chestnut, Carter. Add those guys to a healthy GS, OG, Dave W, Ellis, and More, what do we think the record is today?

He doesn’t need top 5 classes and multiple 5 stars, he needs to keep lifting the floor with a roster full of guys like the ones listed above to build the quality depth needed to get through the year and absorb the hits from kids leaving early, for whatever reason.

I'm in Vegas for the women's tournament and the person I am here with got a text from a big booster who said Mullen will be the new head coach. But nothing other than that statement. I wanted more detail, so I came here and tried to read all of this on my phone. I was with others who might know but didn't seem to know yesterday or they are very good poker players. But today I will hit them with the Is it Mullen question specifically and will see the reaction. One did say they had been talking to Wildhack, but I also believe he would tell me if he knows as I know this person for a number of years, and he know he can trust me.
Either way this thread has been fun to read and keep me from gambling my money away in Vegas. Hmmm. I wonder if there is a line on our new head coach?

I'm in Vegas for the women's tournament and the person I am here with got a text from a big booster who said Mullen will be the new head coach. But nothing other than that statement. I wanted more detail, so I came here and tried to read all of this on my phone. I was with others who might know but didn't seem to know yesterday or they are very good poker players. But today I will hit them with the Is it Mullen question specifically and will see the reaction. One did say they had been talking to Wildhack, but I also believe he would tell me if he knows as I know this person for a number of years, and he know he can trust me.
Either way this thread has been fun to read and keep me from gambling my money away in Vegas. Hmmm. I wonder if there is a line on our new head coach?

Last we heard, it's +400 on Mullen. Go make some cash!

Was it a certain #5 who gave you that information

I think you can still only take 25 freshmen in a class, but as many transfers as you want. Believe that is true.

I take it back. You're correct. As many as you want.

The roster doesn’t need to be gutted.

Got info that the late plane arrival, had Suzyn Waldman on it.

Get ready for it…

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!! OF ALL THE DRAMATIC THINGS!!! OF ALL THE DRAMATIC THINGS IVE EVER SEEN….DAN MULLEN IS STANDING IN JOHN WILDHACK’S BOX!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.