Dan Mullen | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Check the tower logs for christ sakes!"
a-few-good-men-jack-nicholson-nathan-jessup.jpg
Classic!! Can't stop laughing.

The Sooner fans I know are glad to see him go and won’t miss him a bit, I forgot Lebby is the son in law of Art Briles and was there during the Baylor scandal and staunchly defended his father in law.
Should we expect Dino to follow him to MSU?

What a couple freaking days we could have. Get a win this afternoon and get bowl eligible. Confirm Mullen as next coach. He leads the team through practices over next couple of weeks. And also portal time.
That's hopefully the plan. And then Mullen can lead them to his first win as the Syracuse Head Coach! Nice springboard.

He may not coach it but you can sure as hell bet that he will spend a lot of time observing practices to evaluate what he has on the roster in order to capitalize on the portal opening.
Agreed but any new coach will need time to build his staff amongst other things and will basically stay hands off till the season officially ends

Who else would be flying from Syracuse to Boston at midnight on the private jet company used by the Athletic Department? If Mullen isn’t orange you’re all going to have to pitch in for my therapy bill.
I’m guessing we should be able to achieve a massive discount group rate with the amount of us who will need it

Status
Not open for further replies.