Dan Mullen | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll say this. It’s confirmed he was in cuse yesterday. And it’s confirmed he’s the official leader as of right this second. Not an opinion. Not a hunch. It’s a 3 horse race - Mullen, Chesney and Tony White. However, white only has the backing of one huge donor and he wants the SDSU job. The fear of Chesney is no P5.

But yes Dan Frickin Mullen is on the verge of being the cuse football coach from what I am told. Hear he has a long list of requests but he knows what it takes. Fingers crossed

One thing I think that is helpful to us is that the pathway to top 12 and playoff contention is easier here than at a lot of other places. ACC jobs might be pretty hot commodities for a while (until Clemson and FSU join the Sun Belt lol)

I’ll say this. It’s confirmed he was in cuse yesterday. And it’s confirmed he’s the official leader as of right this second. Not an opinion. Not a hunch. It’s a 3 horse race - Mullen, Chesney and Tony White. However, white only has the backing of one huge donor and he wants the SDSU job. The fear of Chesney is no P5.

But yes Dan Frickin Mullen is on the verge of being the cuse football coach from what I am told. Hear he has a long list of requests but he knows what it takes. Fingers crossed

I had no idea his middle name was Frickin.

I pushed like button 57 times but I think you only get credit for 1.

dear sweet baby jesus make it happen.

deandre jordan nba GIF

I refuse to believe you, simply because I refuse to get my hopes up. I have been banging my fist for him since Dino went 0-6 down the stretch last year. This would not be a home run hire. This would be a fricken Grand Slam hire.

So thank you for sharing, but now I will be constantly refreshing everything until a decision is made. Please, baby Jesus, make this so. Don’t screw it up. Give into the demands Cuse & JW. You won’t regret it!!!

Give him what he wants and get it done. This will speed up the process of getting us back on the map.

Ummmm…..frickin wow! It‘s probably the safest choice to be honest. It’s a name brand. It would generate a splash in the college football world. Chesney and White have big upside but they could also flop. Mullen could go 8-4 here every year and we’d build a statue of him outside the dome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom