Dan Mullen | Page 99 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen more “if they hire Mullen, I’ll buy tickets comments” than ever before.
CNY likes a name to rally behind and a reason to be hopeful. When they make it official they’ve hired Mullen, I’ll up my NIL contributions and secure an 8th consecutive year of seasons when permitted

I have a nugget from a FB alum that will get some thumbs up, so allow me to tie it in with this statement

As a Solvay resident of 25 years, it is unbelievably weird and hilarious that my hometown is discussed in this, of all threads. Solvay forever baby

“Mondays a big day [gator emoji]”

For the proletariat among us.

1700926729709.jpeg

I’ve seen more “if they hire Mullen, I’ll buy tickets comments” than ever before.
Yup, I just missed your post by 2 minutes but my family’s support will jump by 50-100% instead of a likely decrease if we maintained the status quo (or mailed in this hire)

We spend several thousand dollars a year plus a 7 hour total commute plus hotel stays for several games a year.

I do it because I love the school but it can wear on you (and family) when you feel the school is not putting in the same effort and financial support as you are.

When I told my wife why my Syracusefan updates seemed to get kicked up a notch (tough task in an of itself) she asked about Mullen. DONT CARE

I gave her the executive summary and she asked, will he put us in a better spot than Dino? DONT CARE

I said not only will he be a massive upgrade, it also signals the schools will increase the overall support for football, which coach needs more than anything. DONT CARE

She was excited and signed off on a pretty significant upgrade in $upport (for us) when it goes through DONT CARE

It’s funny I forget sometimes she’s even more competitive than me and apparently has been waiting to get rid of Dino for 3 years (did I mention she’s smarter than me also?)DONT CARE
HIRE MULLEN

This looks like the route… I don’t have premium and it’s hidden in other free sites. Anyone have infor? It’s Owen by bank of Utah trustee.

N357VJ​

View attachment 233685
Challenger 350 (N357VJ) private jet is available to charter through the Fly Victor website and app.

I have a nugget from a FB alum that will get some thumbs up, so allow me to tie it in with this statement

As a Solvay resident of 25 years, it is unbelievably weird and hilarious that my hometown is discussed in this, of all threads. Solvay forever baby

“Mondays a big day [gator emoji]”
The FB alum told you that Monday’s a big day? With a gator emoji? That be Mullen for sure.

Got info that the late plane arrival, had Suzyn Waldman on it.

Get ready for it…

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!! OF ALL THE DRAMATIC THINGS!!! OF ALL THE DRAMATIC THINGS IVE EVER SEEN….DAN MULLEN IS STANDING IN JOHN WILDHACK’S BOX!!!
Youve put my secret fantasy for today into words. Syracuse DeBergeracc

If this goes down scheduling Tennessee week 1 could be a stroke of genius for next offseason when we are portalling for high end talent.

On page 18 or so I mentioned how I am in Gainesville for the holiday weekend with my kids (oldest goes to UF) to see the FSU/UF game.

There are signs all over that tailgating cannot begin for the 7pm game until 6AM!!!!! It began at 6AM I assure you!

my tailgating is for Mullen and Cuse! Imagine tailgating for 13 hours???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom