Dan Mullen | Page 107 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boosters? We are knocking Boosters now? People that all they do is donate money? If you don't like it, you could always throw some money in the pot.
This is one of the biggest decisions in SUs football history. Let it play out.
The reality is anyone of the candidates could do well or crash. Dino was provided with an unheard of extension and the buyout terms were in hindsight a terrible mistake.
Money isn't the issue here. Terms are.

Someone with 1 post has turned this thread upside down despite longtime posters with direct connections saying otherwise.

In fairness it’s 3 people now and 2 of them are long time/trusted posters

Mullen Bob its all good. Bottom line is that the boosters and Administration are all in on SU football. That's what really matters.
My sentiment exactly. It's huge.

Id have to see who the coordinators are before I freak out about a Chesney hire at this point.

Less than a week ago I was all about Chesney lol
I was all about him 24 hours ago. He might be a great option, just hard mentally when you think you might get a guy who has won at the highest levels of college football as a head coach.

i wanted to be the first to post we have come full circle, back in 1991 when we ran Florida out of the building and made spurrier never want to leave Florida again for an out of conference game, to Hiring a former Florida coach to lead us back to that same prominence again, I hope this happens. If you never saw this kind of play at the dome or the type of speed we use to have you missed out. One of the loudest times i ever seen at the dome.

This is one of the biggest decisions in SUs football history. Let it play out.
The reality is anyone of the candidates could do well or crash. Dino was provided with an unheard of extension and the buyout terms were in hindsight a terrible mistake.
Money isn't the issue here. Terms are.
I dunno if I'd go with "biggest decisions" - we've rolled football coaches after 2, 3, 5 years...

Gentlemen, there is no way that SU is hiring anyone, Mullen or Chesney, until they pass the gauntlet of interviews. One interview with Wildhack wouldn't be enough.
Thankfully a grown-up has spoken here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom