Dan Mullen | Page 111 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the world are you doing , we don’t accept logical, well thought, clear perceptions. At the Sheraton now, one guy looks a little like Mullen, but he is on his 8 th Jack Daniel’s.

IMG_1120.png

I think the athletic dept found this thread and is just feeding new news periodically to keep it going. It’s good right now but we could be great!

Yeah, makes sense.

I just learned minutes ago that Dan has property in the same neighborhood as my parents (Lake Oconee - Georgia). Maybe I can convince my Dad to take a ride over to his house to see if he's anywhere to be seen.
Nice part of the world.
Stayed at the Ritz on the lake a few year ago.

You can handle the truth You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want Mullen as coach -- you need Mullen as coach.
We use words like "fans," "tickets," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent loving our team.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a anyone who wants to settle for someone who doesnt move the bar for the program.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way and stop being a debbie downer. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to! We want Mullen and we need Mullen anything else is serrling for second best like the last 20 years.

If Chesney is as impressive as we all think, it's possible that he comes on as an assistant to Mullen. Plenty of head coaches on a lower level move up a level as assistants.
good falucking lord, if one of our 'finalists' is willing to do that...I DONT WANT HIM.

You can handle the truth You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want Mullen as coach -- you need Mullen as coach.
We use words like "fans," "tickets," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent loving our team.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a anyone who wants to settle for someone who doesnt move the bar for the program.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way and stop being a debbie downer. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to! We want Mullen and we need Mullen anything else is serrling for second best like the last 20 years.

Whaaaaa ?

Just left the varsity, older gentleman behind me in line said he is from Boston and up for game, and a donor. He was mostly talking to my wife but eventually he started talking about the coaching search, maybe he is absolutely full of $::& but he said he believes it Chesney. I don’t know him, didn’t even get his name but he seemed convinced. Then again I spoke to the former player who I have been talking to and he said Mullen yesterday. Maybe nobody knows a damn thing

Just left the varsity, older gentleman behind me in line said he is from Boston and up for game, and a donor. He was mostly talking to my wife but eventually he started talking about the coaching search, maybe he is absolutely full of $::& but he said he believes it Chesney. I don’t know him, didn’t even get his name but he seemed convinced. Then again I spoke to the former player who I have been talking to and he said Mullen yesterday. Maybe nobody knows a damn thing
Well I mean, there are always back up candidates for every major job search. And the all go through the full process. So even if Chesney was on campus for part of the process it doesn’t mean it’s him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom