Dan Mullen | Page 127 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 233754(This was his first post) If he’s close enough to the Chesney family to be right next to them right now, why would this have to be his source if Bob was on campus?

Why wouldn't he say I am going to Syracuse with the Chesney family LOL Instead it was a friend of a friend of a friend who works at Enterprise. It went from that to I am sitting next to the family his kids is in a Syracause jersey... LOL

Why wouldn't he say I am going to Syracuse with the Chesney family LOL Instead it was a friend of a friend of a friend who works at Enterprise. It went from that to I am sitting next to the family his kids is in a Syracause jersey... LOL
His buddy’s buddy’s buddy’s brother has the connections:cool:

I’ll share what I know about flying private with the school. They mainly do all of their flying with wheels up. The two planes that wheels up uses is a King Air and Citation. This is not a plane wheels up uses.
LETS ING GO!!!!! Bedford is an airport someone mentioned yesterday...check...Citation...check...announcement tomorrow...check

Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 7.37.39 PM.png

Same. I think monday press conf announcing Mullen. Many like to go to the negative eor take bc, well, we all have so much SUPTSD. It's real, we have a lot of pain. Mullen is gonna happen.
This eerily similar to skip holtz rumored to being our coach back in the day and not happening.

Even if that poster is spot on, and he is with the Chesney family and his kids are in Cuse gear/jerseys / whatever, it means nothing until the ink is dry.

how is it different than a kid on an OV that’s family gets to wear Cuse gear for photos and ultimately he either doesn’t get a scholarship, or commits elsewhere?

nothing is official until it is. Zach Arnett taught us that several years ago.

which is probably why so many here are so insanely nervous. They want it done so that nothing can change On us again.

follow the twitter follows from the powers that be, that to me will be the indicator Ahead of any leaks or announcements. For now, it seems the twitterverse implies it’s Mullen, so that’s where my head is at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom