Dan Mullen | Page 132 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is reminiscent of the fgcu v georgetown basketball game thread on Nunes so many years ago. So much fun

Attachments

• Glue.jpg
    Glue.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 27
Is this post hidden from the main page? I can search it but I don’t see it on the SU football topic page

He doesn’t get the fan base excited I’m sorry he coached Holy Cross good for him but I don’t agree….and I really don’t think it ends well because he has to be able to recruit. We need a named coach, everything is different than it was for us to get back to where we were it’s so obviously. If not your going to see crowds like you did today I will always root for my team, but I don’t agree
Who besides Mullen would you suggest?

I will never watch a game again if we don’t hire someone with head coaching experience
I have head coaching experience!

in all seriousness you have to get experience somewhere. And one could argue Chesney not havI g any coaching experience at the P5 level, is worse than White not having HC experience at all.

its quite possible one if not both of them will be good (or bad) P5 Headcoaches. wont know until somebody gives them a chance

I forget who it was, but we were all looking for flights from Boston to Cuse and they said to check tomorrow morning.

That was me because everyone was checking flights last night. I said in the morning but it could have been anytime today. I’m more than 100% sure the plan was for him to be here today/tonight. It appears he canceled, we canceled, it was mutually canceled, he couldn’t get out of his espn commitment or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom