Dan Mullen | Page 135 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if you pay enough, you can get an Uber anywhere you want. But really why would you Uber from Connecticut to upstate NY?
We once had a basketball player whose parents took a cab from NYC to watch him play.

Golden should have Been option 2 after Mullen what he did at temple was amazing. Chesney is a dollar and a dream hire.
Chesney would be skipping a step. He should to to Temple to do what Golden, Ruhle or even Geoff Collings did and THEN move to our level. But I suppose our level might be temple. Hopefully not, of course.

Yeah, he made some D2 and FCS playoffs. Those are like 18 teams or whatever and he doesn't have one title in his appearance at those lower levels but he's a P5 coach for a school trying to prove they belong with the big boys still. It's not convincing
Exactly. Outside of him coaching in the north east I don’t understand why he’s such a top candidate. He’s done a fine job a the D3, D2 and FCS level but nothing earth shattering. I’d like to see some kind of success at the FBS D1 level before giving him the keys to a P5 school. Is there something I’m missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom