Day 3 Watch | Syracusefan.com

Day 3 Watch

Jimmy can handle the ball right?

May make the events of today easier to bare

They just got Kellen Grady. Although both could play together
Supposedly they have heard that Kadary is coming but refuse to say anything about how they know. Just relaying what I read. Not sure how reliable they are.

Supposedly they have heard that Kadary is coming but refuse to say anything about how they know. Just relaying what I read. Not sure how reliable they are.
Yup. Saw the same. Who knows but that sounds like Kentucky.

Well Terrence Clarke is kadary’ h.s. teammate so there is a connection but assume Clarke is going pro.

Well Terrence Clarke is kadary’ h.s. teammate so there is a connection but assume Clarke is going pro.
Clarke didn’t have a great experience at UK

Clarke didn’t have a great experience at UK
Are you assuming that because how things ended up or have you heard clarke didnt like how he was treated and the way he was used?

This is interesting and disappointing chatter. If it happens it will likely happen pretty quickly. The top spots from a player standpoint will fill quickly because the coaches won't wait while other prospects leave and go elsewhere. So if Kadary is looking, my guess it happens quick. He would be in and out of the portal in 72 hours. Is the Powell kid from Auburn we are rumored to be in on a guard? Is he a Kadary replacement?

1200 players in the Portal and UK fans talking about a player that isn't. They can spend eternity following a losing team.

Questions:

If a player is serious in his mind about transferring, wouldn't he want to announce it close to immediately? (Cuz competition with others in the portal...)

If a player has been ready to transfer, but after a talk with Boeheim, he figures he should think about his situation a bit more, might that not be a reason for him to not join the portal in the first couple of days?

If Kadary, Woody, and AG were to all stay with the program, would it completely blow your mind?

I like Kadary but don't see how he fits in with Kentucky's defensive style. I guess he has a game similar to SGA. Interesting.

Are you assuming that because how things ended up or have you heard clarke didnt like how he was treated and the way he was used?
I am assuming honestly, no inside info

The Kentucky twitter fans seem to hint that Kadary is going there.
I haven't seen the tweets myself but I know a Kentucky fan on reddit was asking me if I think Kadary will be transferring out and in light of this, I guess him asking makes sense now.

With all due respect to the blue grass state, if somehow Richmond plays for them next season, I'll see the entire population of the state and anyone currently, previously, or in the future associated with UK basketball in Hell.

If our players have a good group of people surrounding them I would think that the players might have been cautioned to be careful. With the way the portal has blown up, there may not be great opportunities like they may previously have thought. I am interested in seeing what happens with Woody. With Bras gone, minutes just landed on his plate. I wonder if that plus the market being saturated changes his perspective.

With all due respect to the blue grass state, if somehow Richmond plays for them next season, I'll see the entire population of the state and anyone currently, previously, or in the future associated with UK basketball in Hell.
There isn’t a soul left in Lexington.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom