Day 3 Watch | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Day 3 Watch

First, I'll need to see something more concrete than what is on Twitter.

Second, if it is true, hard to argue going to UK if you are a PG. Especially with Kadary's abilities. They can map him to SGA.

And please don't complain about tampering. If we aren't doing in our current situation, we better start.

First, I'll need to see something more concrete than what is on Twitter.

Second, if it is true, hard to argue going to UK if you are a PG. Especially with Kadary's abilities. They can map him to SGA.

And please don't complain about tampering. If we aren't doing in our current situation, we better start.

UK does have a lot of comp for PG minutes per a previous post.

I love Kadary but that seems crazy that he’ll be the best draft prospect in the portal...
Not so sure if he develops a consistent jumper

I find it funny that they don’t even consider that it would be tampering. We all know it happens, but they are so entitled that they don’t think twice, or even once, about it.

I can -- considering he hasn't actually entered the portal yet.

Cal "wooing" him at this stage would be major tampering.
Well I purposely said that I can’t blame kids for getting wooed not that I can’t blame Cal for doing the wooing.

And I said if it all goes down quickly, like it usually does with UK involved, then there was clearly stuff going on beforehand, which is tampering.

So I’m not sure if we disagree but I’ll blame the 65 year old for tampering not the 18 year old for getting tampered with.

I’m just referencing what was visible in their forum, not the comment thread of the tweet itself
I can go on twitter and just say Wahab and Syracuse but he isn’t coming here.

Thanks for the info though. If Kadary goes to UK it’s our own fault.

I love Kadary but that seems crazy that he’ll be the best draft prospect in the portal...
It's entirely possible IMO (also, just because that guy is very high on him doesn't necessarily mean everyone else is, but he's said he's a 1st rounder in the past already and also tweeted "Kadary Richmond (eyes emoji)" a few days ago which is why people think he's talking about him with that tweet.

But even ignoring all that, yeah, if Kadary proves to be an adequate shooter at all, he's going to be very highly touted. Great size for a PG, great passing ability, great hands defensively, and he already has a pretty varied bag of moves to create off of. I do think he's a likely 1st round pick next year and the lottery is not out of the question if he develops well over the offseason.

Last edited:
I mean, Kadary had to sit behind JGIII here.

Yeah- UK right now is a mess. The fan base is done with Cal and Cal has tossed a ton of shade back at them. He got the kids to play a little better as season came to a close but overall they are a complete mess. It would be walking into a room full of guys that 100 pct playing for their own accolades and not for their teammates. I mean sure he could always go there but their fanbase does this all the time if you peruse their board. They will link any player they like to coming there and put momentum behind it on social media with nothing concrete behind it.

I can go on twitter and just Wahab and Syracuse but he isn’t coming here.

Thanks for the info though. If Kadary goes to UK it’s our own fault.
I know it's not the point you were trying to make, but someone else asked about Wahab earlier; he's already narrowed his suitors down and we aren't on it lol

Not so sure if he develops a consistent jumper
The tweet doesn’t say, “Best draft prospect (if he develops a consistent jumper)...”

Two random people mention Kadari and can't even spell his name right.
That's the thread I saw. And there was a reply that said he couldn't say how he knew because Kadary wasn't in the portal yet. It has been deleted in the last few minutes fir some reason

I know it's not the point you were trying to make, but someone else asked about Wahab earlier; he's already narrowed his suitors down and we aren't on it lol
I linked the Zags article. I think Wahab is going to Maryland and they tampered with him.

The tweet doesn’t say, “Best draft prospect (if he develops a consistent jumper)...”
I’m just relaying info that I saw, not playing draft analyst

Agreed. Seems like Greg Brown.

And Matt Jones from KSR tweeted “Brown or Bassey” and deleted it s minute later.

That would make more sense also given Texas' coaching situation.

This is also what happens when UK fans have to watch the tourney when being out. They make a list of all the guys that should come to UK. Then it hits their board.

The whole Kadary and UK has me worked up now. Maybe it’s the strawberry pineapple Mio Energy getting me jacked, but either way I am playing Love Grows (Where my Rosemary Goes) by Edison Lighthouse fronted by the incomparable Tony Burrows on a loop just to stay level headed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom