Day 3 Watch | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Day 3 Watch

Sure seems it.

nobody has all the facts to this, im trying not to pin it on Jim. Teenager’s are illogical. You can have all the talent in the world, doesn’t mean your head’s right.
It also doesn't mean they were wrong. I'm going to pin this on Jim. His rotations this year, that many commented on, have led exactly to this. Buddy at the 3? Yeah that made sense. Bye Woody and Bras. Richmond sitting while Joe gets extended minutes? Bye Kadary.

Uggh.

We all laughed about the portal.

its not our fault, we didnt know.

even though we did

So, sounds like they had already made their decisions and decided to throw a blowout bash?
No, it sounds like they threw a party. Anything else is conjecture on your part.

No, it sounds like they threw a party. Anything else is conjecture on your part.
If they discussed the fact they were leaving, ah hell with it. I don't care anymore. We suck, it's all just conjecture, and I can go back to spending time doing work.

Not sure how much this matters but around a month ago Woody, Frank, and Kadary threw a massive party on campus with a ton of students from what I’ve heard.. woody was live streaming parts of the party and this whole ordeal landed them an article on Syracuse.com apparently u could see huge bottles of alcohol and stuff in the live stream. Landed them in hot water with the AD
We’ve had players some nasty nasty things here and they got a slap on the wrist. There is a pandemic and this isn’t cool, but this is college kids being college kids. I hope this isn’t the reason why.

All was quiet on the Woody front

We’ve had players some nasty nasty things here and they got a slap on the wrist. There is a pandemic and this isn’t cool, but this is college kids being college kids. I hope this isn’t the reason why.
I agree, and I wouldn’t care at all about it tbh. It’s the talking bad about ur team / Syracuse that was apparently heard on the live stream that makes me mad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom