Class of 2015 - DE Keivonnis Davis (FL) Verballed to Florida | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE Keivonnis Davis (FL) Verballed to Florida

The defeatist attitude is always so powerful around here.

I don't think he even has a Louisville offer. If he does, he just got back from a visit there and if he was going to flip, he would have done it already.
He cancelled his OV to Louisville bc of State Championship. Doesn't mean he won't reschedule though.

He cancelled his OV to Louisville bc of State Championship. Doesn't mean he won't reschedule though.
Based on what I can find, he doesn't have a reported Louisville offer. Yes they could offer him on a later OV, but that would indicate that he is a major backup plan for them.

Well he is suppose to be a January enrollee and the Dead period starts tomorrow and goes through 1/14/15. He either has to enroll later or flip sight unseen.
So what you are saying is everybody is probably freaking over nothing?

Oh and he would need to flip without an offer.

So what you are saying is everybody is probably freaking over nothing?

Oh and he would need to flip without an offer.

I am just pointing out the time frame and how events would have to occur for him to flip. Also just because the services don't list a kid with an offer doesn't mean it can't be. Where do you think they get this info.. the kid, their HS coach,...

I don't have a clue if he sticks or not. I think we will just have to wait and see... just like the SU coaches.

Well he is suppose to be a January enrollee and the Dead period starts tomorrow and goes through 1/14/15. He either has to enroll later or flip sight unseen.
It would also be an enrollment sight unseen, right?

It would also be an enrollment sight unseen, right?

Yes that would be true too if does enroll early. Maybe they gave him that virtual tour they gave Z. Allen.;)

Usually if someone were to quickly flash the "3" sign they would do so with their middle finger, ring finger, and pinky. It looks more like the L sign, that can also count for the 3. Oh the twitter tea leaves

It's the louisville sign for sure...Let Jennifer Lawrence show you, lol.

But I feel that he is solid for the 'Cuse.

jennifer-lawrence-louisville-l.jpg

Is that one of her personal selfies that was hacked? Definitely obscene and I'd be mortified too.

Actually i'm pretty sure it's the "L" for Largo.

EDIT: I guess it would be weird for Davis to be throwing up the L for Largo since he's from Miami

Stephen Bailey‏@Stephen_Bailey1 18m18 minutes ago
Miami Central DE Keivonnis Davis is verbally committed to Syracuse, but still open to other schools: http://bit.ly/1Acgk2Y
I am usually an optimist, but the kid is fishing and someone is likely to come biting. Hopefully some of the other commits can get in his ear and lock him down.

I am usually an optimist, but the kid is fishing and someone is likely to come biting. Hopefully some of the other commits can get in his ear and lock him down.

If he goes elsewhere I am sure that there will be someone else waiting in the line.

I do know that UofL just picked up a JUCO DE that just signed an LOI.

L.jpg

Just decommit already so we can officially move on. I'd rather just rip the Band-aid off instead of making this into a "wait and see if I get a better offer". That being said, I'd prefer he just stay Orange!

CuseLegacy had this pegged last week. A January enrollee who had yet to see the campus as of 12/17/14? Dead period just began and rolls through 1/14. On the weekend of his OV surprises everyone and goes to UC instead? This has been sketchy for a bit now.

If he ends up in Orange at this point, I'll be surprised. The hand writing is and has been on the wall. Charmin soft.

I dont know if any of you agree, but, this sounds more like a being recruited over thing than a recruit stringing us along thing.

What I dont like, is out of any recruits to lose, you dont want to lose an early enrollee candidate.