Class of 2025 - DE/LB Sharlandiin Strange (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/27/24) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DE/LB Sharlandiin Strange (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/27/24)

Great job by the staff!

I’m sure they know there’s lots of work ahead to keep him.

I know they won’t sleep on Slippery Rock.
Yes, now a Slippery Rock joke. However, once upon a time Slippery Rock, a very good Div 3 team, was rumored to play PSU.

However, never happened. ;)

And with Strange’s commit I’m pretty sure we were all wrong about first commit of the 2025 class - and that means there are a number of other 4 star prospects that could come on board soon as well.

Yes, now a Slippery Rock joke. However, once upon a time Slippery Rock, a very good Div 3 team, was rumored to play PSU.

However, never happened. ;)
Still pretty good... they were 12-2 in 2023 and lost in the NCAA Div II Quarterfinal round.

Not surprised that a PA kid would be offered by them.

2 months ago, CoachFran was announced to be CUSE's next football coach.
A 50th ranked class(2024) is now in the 30s...and the 2025 class leads off with a 4 star.
S/C program has been revamped.

You think back to last season...a string of 30 point losses.
Cuse barely made a bowl game and then embarrassed itself.
I just hope CNY fans support this team. Get 38K in the seats...even when we play Slippery Rock.

Benedict Cumberbatch Reaction GIF

And with Strange’s commit I’m pretty sure we were all wrong about first commit of the 2025 class - and that means there are a number of other 4 star prospects that could come on board soon as well.
Nope, ezbeezee predicted it, was the first one to do so.

I'd link to my 'Who will be the first commit' post, but I'm not (merely) in it for the self-aggrandizement--or the likes.

Nope, ezbeezee predicted it, was the first one to do so.

I'd link to my 'Who will be the first commit' post, but I'm not (merely) in it for the self-aggrandizement--or the likes.
That was after Strange started getting analyst predictions. So it made him a logical pick. If you go back to your thread when you posted it, we didn’t have any 2025’s with analyst predictions. I was the one that posted that Strange had Rivals analyst predictions in this thread lol.

Before the analyst predictions no one was picking Strange. That was sorta my point here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom