Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

I bet King will carry on the Mob podcast going forward, he seems like he has the outgoing personality for it.
Super smart kid and carries himself well. You can tell. High character kid, future captain type.

In general it seems like Coach Fran and E Rob recruit kids that are both high character and blue chip prospects. Great combination.

I love this YouTube guy.

He’s got real knowledge with the uncoachable charisma I haven’t seen since Kenny’s Two Pennies.
I caught a quick YouTube snapshot with Kenny the other day! I honestly thought he passed away.

Super smart kid and carries himself well. You can tell. High character kid, future captain type.

In general it seems like Coach Fran and E Rob recruit kids that are both high character and blue chip prospects. Great combination.

It's only 10 days to early signing day, right? We must have had 20-25 kids on campus this weekend, and I would expect a pretty good number next weekend, too. I am really really hoping they can shock us and close on a bunch of these guys.

One class of the type they could put together, along with the 30-40 pretty good guys we have potentially returning, could amp up our talent level to about that of a North Carolina State or Louisville, IMO, in just one year.

Last edited:
1000006194.jpg

I love this YouTube guy.

He’s got real knowledge with the uncoachable charisma I haven’t seen since Kenny’s Two Pennies.
This is crazy, I’m pretty sure Kenny sits next to us in the dome. Sent the screenshot to Dcuse and he thinks it’s him as well although I’m not 100 % sure. About 98% though !

All hail the king...
View attachment 234714
It looks like King is all in for the Cuse... and also that he and his GA buddy had a great time together.
As cool as that light tube is… can we just make it an an orange lightsaber? I mean I feel like the possibilities there are endless for greatness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom