Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

I'm sure he doesn't do this for the attention, and likely wouldn't WANT attention drawn to it, as it is part of who he is. Having said that, this is the kind of stuff that I'd like to see get more press as to who this man is that is now running the SU Football program. Kids like KJE and most parents, too, would be instantly drawn to this man and his program; a "foot in the door" before they've even met. HCFB: :):):)
Well, well said. Totally agree.

Anybody have any idea how to get ahold of KJE or Coach Brown? I've got a lot of gently used women's clothing. Jeans, tops, sweatshirts, T's, dresses, boots, shoes, and purses, that I'd like to have distributed to urban folks (for free). I really don't want to bring them to the usual large thrift store outfits...they resell that stuff.

I want to target them for free distribution in areas of the city that can use them.

Anybody have any idea how to get ahold of KJE or Coach Brown? I've got a lot of gently used women's clothing. Jeans, tops, sweatshirts, T's, dresses, boots, shoes, and purses, that I'd like to have distributed to urban folks (for free). I really don't want to bring them to the usual large thrift store outfits...they resell that stuff.

I want to target them for free distribution in areas of the city that can use them.
You can contact KJE on Twitter. If you post a comment direct to him he’s pretty responsive from what I’ve seen.

Amazing

DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) This is a rework of my earlier post on KJE. I must have had too much, good red wine, because the earlier information and pic is, in part, incorrect. So, here we go with more information about a stud player King Joseph Edwards EDGE.​

KING JOSEPH EDWARDS MILL CREEK HS HOSCHTON, GA 2024 SIGNED TO SYRACUSE
# 19 EDGE 6' 5" 242/ 4.5 40/ VJ 33/ BP 285/ SQ 405/ UA ALL-AMERICAN/ ADIDAS ALL- AMERICAN
images (59).jpg

ASSETS PER VARIOUS FILMS: NOTE THE FIRST PLAY ON THE FIRST HUDL FILM I EVALUATED SAYS EVERYTHING ABOUT THE STRENGTH AND TALENT OF KJE - HIT THE QB ON AN UNOBSTRUCTED RUSH. THE QB DID NOT GET UP.

I AM NOT DOING A FULL EVALUATION AS SO MUCH HAS BEEN SAID AND SEEN ABOUT HIM.

HE IS THE FASTEST EDGE RUSHER I HAVE EVALUATED AND THAT CAN BE A DETRIMENT ON SOME PLAYS IN THAT HE IS SO FAST TO THE BALL HE WILL BE PAST THE QB NOT GETTING A SHOT AT HIM. NICK WILLIAMS WILL HAVE TO WORK WITH HIM ON SOME ASPECTS OF BEING A PRIME EDGE RUSHER. FOR THE MOST PART HOWEVER, HE IS ALL THE EDGE RUSHER WE'D EVER WANT.

GOOD LUCK TO HIM AND TO SU THIS YEAR

Attachments

• images (59).jpg
    images (59).jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online