Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

The four win Colorado team that’s losing top rated commits and coaches.
That’s fair, but Prime’s name still has value. I just think a lot of you are doing what you typically do on here and put the cart before the horse. Let’s see if Fran actually brings a big time talent like this to Cuse before we strut around with our chests puffed out.

That’s fair, but Prime’s name still has value. I just think a lot of you are doing what you typically do on here and put the cart before the horse. Let’s see if Fran actually brings a big time talent like this to Cuse before we strut around with our chests puffed out.
Foolish. If we wait and it doesn't happen, we won't have the chance to strut around with our chests puffed out. J/K

A85D870D-31CF-4105-A95D-35D01D70D65A.jpeg

This kid just blew off his OV with Prime.

So clearly, his name doesn’t have value w KingJoseph anymore.

Edited to add:
Which means that by default, now his Final 2 are FSU & SU.
Whoa.

Didn’t CU lose 8 of their last 9 games and finish in last place? Haven’t multiple assistant coaches left the program? Haven’t multiple recruits de committed? Sounds like that name isn’t helping a whole lot at this time.

Wildhack says NIL is in good shape... We're gonna find out, cuz we have some elite recruiting closers now.

We must be very close, Eagle Crest is 5 minutes tops from me. Fair warning, I shoot like 106-110 but I play ready golf

Agree completely. We will figure out somewhere nice. I’ve befriended a couple bars in CP that have become Syracuse friendly. I have some ideas.
Add me to the list...I live right off of Longkill. Been looking for a place around here to watch Cuse games.

Word for the newbies: kids may not be good enough to play here, they may not be good enough for the P5 level in your opinion, but kids are NOT trash nor do they suck.

That won't fly here.

Fair warning.
So, as you said, some on here are truly offensive and exclusionary without regard to a persons individual worth, let alone a child in the traditional sense. How about excluding them permanently. There is a way to talk regarding human life. I for one would like to uphold the name of this University, team and community win, lose or draw.

“I am KingJoseph Edwards, 16 years old 5 star athlete out of Atlanta, Ga. I have been playing basketball since I was 6, piano since I was 7, and football since I was 8. I devote most of my time to sports but my passion is helping the underprivileged with my non-profit organization Helping Hands & More. Through contributions from my community I donate, food, toiletries, clothing and water to homeless people around the state of Ga.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom