Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

“I am KingJoseph Edwards, 16 years old 5 star athlete out of Atlanta, Ga. I have been playing basketball since I was 6, piano since I was 7, and football since I was 8. I devote most of my time to sports but my passion is helping the underprivileged with my non-profit organization Helping Hands & More. Through contributions from my community I donate, food, toiletries, clothing and water to homeless people around the state of Ga.”
Sounds like exactly the kind of young man that could carry the SyraCRUZ Tailgate banner in the future. Should be some good wordplay to use for branding too!

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Mill Creek is a powerhouse … produced frosh phenom Caleb Downs at Bama … also sent Robbie Bell whom we once recruited to Louisville … if we make in roads there look out!
They're in the same class as my son's HS, Milton. Mill Creek lost to Camden County in the playoffs, then Camden County lost to Milton. Championship game is Milton vs. Walton.

Georgia is redoing their classifications next year, mixing 7A and 6A. 7A is the smallest classification by membership, and almost all the schools are around Atlanta. So there will only be 6A next year for the largest schools (by attendance), and I am pretty sure I read that Milton is dropping down to the new 5A, which surprises me because it's a big school.

This is clearly gonna happen. He will come here and others will too.

There is no doubt about what HCFB brings to an athletes life and it extends FAR beyond football. Someone that is honest, cares deeply, and works hard is hard to find these days.

This is clearly gonna happen. He will come here and others will too.

There is no doubt about what HCFB brings to an athletes life and it extends FAR beyond football. Someone that is honest, cares deeply, and works hard is hard to find these days.
The anti-Urban Meyer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom