Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

My wife who God bless her has suffered through many bad years of Syracuse football with me just said “what is happening?!” Honestly I’m still kinda dumbfounded myself, but it’s certainly all about the way Fran and Nick and Elijah present themselves. The kids and their families simply trust in them more than the other coaches. And of course we need to be competitive with NIL. It seems like we are!

Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

Our overall rank is 35 the day before signing day. That's . . . . uhhhhhh . . . . unexpected. Any reservations I had about Fran Brown are gone. Someone get me a gigantic plate of crow; I will kiss it and eat it.

As an aside, anybody remember that time last Sunday when I was worried that nobody on any of these visits would actually commit? It's ok if you don't; I'll embarrassingly remember it when I'm trying to fall asleep for the rest of my life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom