Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

Dan Mullen is Julius Hodge and Fran Brown is Hakim Warrick.
Dan Mullen is Terry Mills and Fran is Derrick Coleman. The state of Michigan chose Terry Mills as the number 1 player, coming out of school over Derrick.

It is misstitled!!!! I just invented a word. It should be "She's All...right".
Saw that movie opening night, packed house, after my work shift with Hoyt's with a little curvy blonde that also worked there and that I knew from church.

Thought maybe it would get her into making out after.

It didn't.

We didn't.

Saw that movie opening night, packed house, after my work shift with Hoyt's with a little curvy blonde that also worked there and that I knew from church.

Thought maybe it would get her into making out after.

It didn't.

We didn't.
Her loss, I bet she lives in a trailer now. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I don’t think 4* recruits exist anymore you’re either 3 or 5
Not for Syracuse, at this moment. We have this board. We are not slaves to the message boards and subscriptions of those sites. So, we are of no value to them. If you are smart, you look at the offers and understand how good a player is. Diggs was between us and Ala-freaking-bama. Is Alabama going after a 3 star in the portal? Nope. The kid is a HIGH 4 star. And, we landed him OVER Alabama.

Please post something similar or retweet or whatever if you use Twitter. His downgrade at Rivals is borderline criminal.

Yeah they downgraded him like 2 weeks ago. Remember Jakari Williams was also a 4 star over there. We have 3 current commits (Williams, Hornsby and Edward’s) who were downgraded from 4 to 3. That would put us in the top 30 for those who wonder if we can have a top 30 class.

What an offseason
The name of the game at this point in the season is talent accumulation. Fran is killing it. Spring game is going to be the next chance to create some buzz. He is going to kill that, he is going to make it an EVENT. Anyone that can make it...better do it. I expect him to have hundreds of alumni players there. It will be an NIL event. It will be HUGE. Get ready.

Yeah they downgraded him like 2 weeks ago. Remember Jakari Williams was also a 4 star over there. We have 3 current commits (Williams, Hornsby and Edward’s) who were downgraded from 4 to 3. That would put us in the top 30 for those who wonder if we can have a top 30 class.
Yeah I get it with the others, but a kid with 33 offers that has a commitable offer to FSU on signing day is just moronic.

We are Rachel Leigh Cook after she took off the glasses in She’s All That!
Oh don't do me like that.

Or Janey Briggs in cult classic & Hightop Recruiting approved Not Another Teen Movie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom