Class of 2014 - Denzel Ward | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Denzel Ward

Hopefully his quote when he steps off the plane today is, "Hey, what the hell, might as well take a free trip to Nashville"
Hopefully, when he steps off the plane, Wilbon's NOT traveling with him.

He clearly reads this stuff so can we all relax? He is a huge part of our recruiting class and we cant have another shawn williams case on our hands

Shawn Williams case? Really? That stupid Fizz article had nothing to do with Ishaq not coming here.

DW seems like a very smart young man for his age. Why not take the trip to Vandy? We are a great school with a staff and team members who will treat him like family. If for some reason he decides not to come wish him luck

Yea everyone needs to chill I agree he loved the cuse everyone freaking out talking to this kid is going to make him look at us in a different light your just shooting the program in the foot if your that passionate and are that much just keep your mouth shut wish the kid good luck and. Let the.COACHS do there job they know what there doing he's a young man with his own decisions he clearly has love fort the cuse but also wants to go to a place that loves him and no matter what has got his back an not smack talking him come on guys don't let your emotions get the est of you your not the one making the decision to travel thousands of miles to an unknown place he is

Yea everyone needs to chill I agree he loved the cuse everyone freaking out talking to this kid is going to make him look at us in a different light your just shooting the program in the foot if your that passionate and are that much just keep your mouth shut wish the kid good luck and. Let the.COACHS do there job they know what there doing he's a young man with his own decisions he clearly has love fort the cuse but also wants to go to a place that loves him and no matter what has got his back an not smack talking him come on guys don't let your emotions get the est of you your not the one making the decision to travel thousands of miles to an unknown place he is
Who is smack talking him? Every program has idiot fans that interact with high school players. Most of the posters on this site are smarter than that. Ward hasn't given a verbal to SU and should explore all his options. I sure the staff would tell him the same.

Ik that reading through here I can say this is the best site. nunesmagician is the other that has a bunch of positive minded people syracuse.com usually has the majority of negative people I guess it was just blowing of some of my frustration didn't mean for it to offend anyone

I'm sorry it's too hard to follow this post without some punctuation. I keeed!

This is the longest sentence I've ever read in my life. :)

Ik that reading through here I can say this is the best site. nunesmagician is the other that has a bunch of positive minded people syracuse.com usually has the majority of negative people I guess it was just blowing of some of my frustration didn't mean for it to offend anyone

Most folks here avoid syracuse.com and for your sanities sake I suggest you consider the same. Seems like a bunch of grown men that live in their parents basement just troll one another. I doubt most of them even follow the team much less go to games. Seems like folks that just like to whine over there.

Most folks here avoid syracuse.com and for your sanities sake I suggest you consider the same. Seems like a bunch of grown men that live in their parents basement just troll one another. I doubt most of them even follow the team much less go to games. Seems like folks that just like to whine over there.
Good advice. I've strayed back a couple of times, and I always regret it and feel so dirty afterwards. I would hate to think that is how recruits and fans from other teams view our program.

About an hour ago he had a tweet that was all emojis..

1st an orange slice...obviously Cuse
2nd an anchor...Vandy
3rd a rectangle...

So does that mean it is now down to Cuse and Vandy as USF has turned into an empty box.

About an hour ago he had a tweet that was all emojis..

1st an orange slice...obviously Cuse
2nd an anchor...Vandy
3rd a rectangle...

So does that mean it is now down to Cuse and Vandy as USF has turned into an empty box.

Entry 350 on this thread.... I think Mr Ward is having fun with the whole process. good for Him