Class of 2015 - Derrick Jones | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Derrick Jones

First...hate the title of this short mix. But here is D Jones at Breakout.

Thanks for the video, but I really want to say:
You avatar is beyond awesome!
Thanks. BJ tweeted that today. Noticed CMac is taller than Chino, Chino is ripped, and DC2 is still a super heavyweight!

Thanks. BJ tweeted that today. Noticed CMac is taller than Chino, Chino is ripped, and DC2 is still a super heavyweight!
Yeah, boys look ready man. And yes, Chino diesel! The way BJ's going, he will be a true center by junior year ahahahaha. Dude's all of 6'8, probably taller.

Adam Zagoria‏@AdamZagoria 3h
Derrick Jones will visit Kentucky, Louisville, Kansas, Indiana & Auburn in August, his dad tells @SNYtv. Said UConn working hardest now.

Sorry Trueblue.
Man, almost like it's timed after little JB hint today. Hmm. Francis, do you think it means someone is transferring or complete set on leaving, be it Europe, NBA, etc after this season? Would have to be something along those lines.

Man, almost like it's timed after little JB hint today. Hmm. Francis, do you think it means someone is transferring or complete set on leaving, be it Europe, NBA, etc after this season? Would have to be something along those lines.
Somebody gonna be gone! Who that will be? Well tune into the next episode of Dragon Ball Z. Lol I couldn't help myself there Tee.

I would say that Jones and Diamond Stone are Kevin Ollie's top two targets at this time.

My sense is that everyone - coaches, players, parents, media - love/respect Ollie but I'm not sure how good a closer he is right now. Plus being the AAC hurts a bit.

Will be interesting to see if he can get either or both.

I would say that Jones and Diamond Stone are Kevin Ollie's top two targets at this time.

My sense is that everyone - coaches, players, parents, media - love/respect Ollie but I'm not sure how good a closer he is right now. Plus being the AAC hurts a bit.

Will be interesting to see if he can get either or both.
I hate uconn.

But my closer would be dropping that 2014 ring on the table.