Development of Howard as a PG | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Development of Howard as a PG

Malachi is the 47th rated freshman according to Draft Express.

http://www.draftexpress.com/rankings/NCAA-Freshmen/2/

He's 63rd overall according nbadraft.net

http://www.nbadraft.net/ranking/bigboard

Jamal Murray isn't even expected to go until the high teens or early 20's. The same with Grayson Allen The SG position in this years draft is loaded with NBA talent.

I suppose theoretically he could gamble and go in the second round or possibly go undrafted, or he could stay a year and be a guaranteed first round pick. Zero dollars are guaranteed unless you get chosen in the first round. He could get cut and never get a chance again. Next year everyone has him has a first rounder.

I could easily see Malachi as a better pro than Grayson Allen. Mal is far more athletic, and a JJ Reddick only comes along once in a while. Allen is really just a second coming of JJ in my mind. Like I said, give it some time and you'll see him move up those charts quickly. HOPEFULLY not too quickly.

I could easily see Malachi as a better pro than Grayson Allen. Mal is far more athletic, and a JJ Reddick only comes along once in a while. Allen is really just a second coming of JJ in my mind. Like I said, give it some time and you'll see him move up those charts quickly. HOPEFULLY not too quickly.

I respectfully disagree about Allen. I don't know how much you've watched of him but athleticism is not something he lacks. If JJ had this kid's athleticism, he'd be more than a journeyman in the NBA.

Yikes I don't know. Sounds like a case of him just being white. Allen is a lot bigger than Redick. He's 6'5 205. He's pretty athletic too. Scoring 2o a game and shooting 40% from three.

Yikes I don't know. Sounds like a case of him just being white. Allen is a lot bigger than Redick. He's 6'5 205. He's pretty athletic too. Scoring 2o a game and shooting 40% from three.

They are both listed at 6'4" in the quick look I just took. Grayson is heavier (stronger), but I'm sticking by my prediction here.

I respectfully disagree about Allen. I don't know how much you've watched of him but athleticism is not something he lacks. If JJ had this kid's athleticism, he'd be more than a journeyman in the NBA.
i know people hate Dukies, but JJ has developed into more than just a journeyman, or at least for this season, 16ppg, shooting %/efficiency (whatever that means) second only to Steph among guards

i know people hate Dukies, but JJ has developed into more than just a journeyman, or at least for this season, 16ppg, shooting %/efficiency (whatever that means) second only to Steph among guards

All I've noticed is his new extensive tat work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom