Diagne | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Diagne

suinaustin said:
Can someone please supply a link as to where this info on MD came from.

The PS has treated this like a non story.

They're out of the loop.

Well, it may not win us a lot of games. Especially with having 3 guards and an undersized 5 on defense in zone. But it will be entertaining I'm sure.
Hopefully if they go small with Roberson at the five they don't dare play 2-3. Play like nova, switching man to man defense on everything. Especially if Malachi is in for Joseph. Then just double to post like UVA. But that's a lot more difficult than it sounds... No chance of that happening. Looks like Chino is going to be getting a lot of minutes...

Hopefully if they go small with Roberson at the five they don't dare play 2-3. Play like nova, switching man to man defense on everything. Especially if Malachi is in for Joseph. Then just double to post like UVA. But that's a lot more difficult than it sounds... No chance of that happening. Looks like Chino is going to be getting a lot of minutes...
This is year 3 for Chino. Really bummed he couldn't go to Europe with Kaleb. That would have been really good for his development. Hopefully, he can give us some minutes. 10-15 a game in year 3 should be attainable.

This is some scary stuff here. Don't think I've seen a less capable player in Orange getting meaningful minutes in a long time.

is the entry time for a student visa limited to being closer in time to the start of school.? Is it possible he cannot come into the US until a certain time closer to school.

Never gonna happen. NEVER.

OrangeXtreme said:
After the Blair news, I suppose today would be the perfect day to hear something about Diagne. The 2nd kick in the nuts doesn't hurt as bad as the 1st one. :eek:

I'm anticipating the first serious injury out of football practice.

After the Blair news, I suppose today would be the perfect day to hear something about Diagne.

The 2nd kick in the nuts doesn't hurt as bad as the 1st one. :eek:
They got us square in the left ball with the Blair news. We're staggering. A swift kick to the right nut will put us down and make this a Monday that'll live in infamy.

After the Blair news, I suppose today would be the perfect day to hear something about Diagne.

No, they will wait until we catch our breath, then help us get upright, give us a few minutes, make sure we are alright and pat us on the back. Then look us in the eye, smile and then drive our beans right up through the top of our skull again.

It's the 3rd one that really gets ya

I'm sorry but the person I heard it from was told by the coaches last week that Diagne is not coming. Now it is possible that Jimmy B. may not know, but somehow I doubt that. Hate to break the bad news, and I only hope somehow this is wrong, or that something drastically changes from last week when this person was told.

I'm sorry but the person I heard it from was told by the coaches last week that Diagne is not coming. Now it is possible that Jimmy B. may not know, but somehow I doubt that. Hate to break the bad news, and I only hope somehow this is wrong, or that something drastically changes from last week when this person was told.
Thx, LLandz

tumblr_kpo85kLXhb1qzk4uoo1_500_0.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom