Did we really miss expectations? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Did we really miss expectations?

tbonezone said:
the bottom line here it is what it is. and you can cry all night over who's here or who's not . you can argue "well we didn't plan for this or foresee that or if only so and so blahblahblahblah." playing well as a team is what matters most . this season we didn't and brought on more scandal to boot. and for those who think this is one of jim boeheim's finer seasons...we'll agree to disagree.

The bottom line is considering we unexpectedly didn't have 4 of the rosters top 7 players the record really isn't that bad and probably what should have been expected. 4 of 7. That was our reality.

tbonezone said:
i came out rather intact. and not becuz i stood still .

OK, Warren.

there's the unexpected again. vicious circle really. i'll give you mccullough

tbonezone said:
well when did ennis first show up on the draft boards ? that's when you start planning.

And that's a whole year too late to get an equal or close replacement. Maybe that's your problem. You're off a year on the recruiting cycle.

And that's a whole year too late to get an equal or close replacement.

well you say that like it's a fact. it's not.

tbonezone said:
And that's a whole year too late to get an equal or close replacement. well you say that like it's a fact. it's not.

It is fact. Unless you think in a couple months time you can recruit and sign an equivalent. If you can, you should be a college coach. You missed your calling.

simple formula really . lose my money i fire you.
Peter Lynch. One of the greatest mutual fund managers of all time. Most people who invested in his fund, lost money. Exactly with this type of thinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom